Chemistry Scavenger hunt/random questions?
For each question I need to find a common household object that represents the question, and an explanation.
1) The product when a dilute sulfuric acid solution is electrolyzed between two platinum electrodes.
2) The amount of water whose temperature would change by 15 degrees Celsius when it absorbs 2646 Joules.
3) A carboxylic acid and its structural formula.
4) The structural and molecular formulas for two compounds that are isomers.
5) A compound containing the element that has a higher electronegativity but lower electron affinity energy than Cl.
Thanks so much for any help.
- mcalhoun333Lv 41 decade agoBest Answer
2) Don't feel like doing math.
3) Vinegar - approx 5% Acetic acid, CH3COOH
4) Look up tartaric acid (it's found in wine).
5) Teflon - Contains Fluoride.
- robieLv 43 years ago
Oh boy, oh boy! A interest. Wee! Yeah, specific i'm going to play. i might might desire to think of on the subject of the concepts. Scavenger hunts might desire to be problematic (IMO). i'm going to digital mail you w/techniques. BTW, are there any policies or regulations?