Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

Jet Li vs Tony Jaa? Who do you think would win in a Fight?

You Should Know Who Jet Li is, but I bet you barely heard of Tony Jaa.

Jet Li: Wushu Fighter and other Ancient Chinese Fighting Styles( I don’t know any others)

Tony Jaa: Muay Thai, Muay Boran, Krabi Krabong, and a little of Wushu, Taekwondo, Aikido, Capoeira ( Mainly Muay Thai)

Who would win in a fight?

here are 2 links to 2 videos I found on Youtube that should help you with your answer:

Jet Li

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCdOp3-24c

Youtube thumbnail

Tony Jaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khU-2d0hstM

Youtube thumbnail

Please i really want to resolve this Question its been killing me!

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

abt street fight i cant say coz it depends upon person courage...on a ring i will put my money on tony jaa...thai fighters know how to attack with knee and chinese fighter dont know how to defend agains knee....but any way its just my thinking...

• guffey

Tony Jaa Vs Jet Li

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Who...

Source(s): jet li tony jaa win fight: https://shortly.im/XAq7p

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axLZL

I truely am inspired by both fighters to the poin tthat I wish not to answer this question quite. However,without a shadow of a doubt Li liean Jie or (Jet Li as he is now called,whould quite easily win the bout. 1 becuse Tony Jaa was trained on set for only three years out of his life,and he is good for that amount of time. However jet li was trained for over forty years almost.when he was eight he went to martial arts wushu camp and trained over eight hours a day 6 days a week and meditated twelve hours the seventh day. He took martial arts all time champion at the age of 12 and held that title until he retired from that game at the age of 17. But he never in waht pepole call a street fight as he explains in his biography book. But he has beaten plenty of opponents in the ring. Tony has never fought and has at least thirty years less training. Jets age is also an advantage,with age comes great wisdom and also with age comes expirience. Tony is young true,fast and proud but Jet is wise powerful and graceful,by all means tony should not even be able to land a puntch on him the way he moves,I figure the fir\ght to end in at most seven moves. Thats mu opinion and I stick true to it due to all the facts that suport it.

I feel like Jet Li would win against Tony Jaa.

For one, he is more experienced in his field of martial arts, not to say Tony Jaa isn't but Jet Li has been doing this stuff longer, so I think our little Jet has the high ground, but that is just my opinion because I am a Jet Li fan. :)

Tony Jaa has used his skills in real fights before. Jet Li has never used his skills in a real fight (That comes from Jet Li's own mouth not mine).

Source(s): Google it yourself lazy a**

Jet Li has won many world wushu titles. So the ill informed above me doesnt know what he talking about. I am not sure about Tony Jaa in real hand to hand combat though? Jet Li is the real deal and i think he would win.

Source(s): Objective opinon seeing i am a muay thai student.

I seen few of Tony Jaa Movies

he does all of his stunts

and as far as i seen he does not use animation or trick photography,

he is more athletic, more build then jet li

jet li is 44 years old, tony jaa is 30. every year counts

i can go on !!

Me and my friend at work talk about this alot at work, we change our minds everyday on who would win, so right now i gotta say Tony Jaa

Tony Jaa is a true practitioner of the brutal martial arts of Muay Thai. Jet Li is also very good in Wushu. Both of them however do not compete professionally in full contact martial arts. Though Jet Li did won in Wushu competitions, they were in "form" competitions not full contact fights. "Maybe" Jimbob thought they were "real fights" and thought he's "very informed" huh? It would be a "DRAW" as both of them only fights in movies.

Source(s): My Noodle