Mormons, did you know that Joseph Smith recanted Mormonism on his deathbed because he received revelation that

pastafarianism was the one true religion?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Gosh Lindsey! You found out our secret! We actually have pictures of the FSM all throughout our temples and churches, but whenever a new-comer arrives in church, we have to take the pictures down and take out our Bibles.

It's such a hassle.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Please, just try to understand the fundamental...

The Low of mercy cannot rob the Low of justice so God provided the way to our salvation to overcome our sin so Jesus Christ sacrifice is much needed to return to live with God, because God is perfect in perfection so Jesus Christ is our savior to pay our punishment of our sin so-so Because of the perfect love of god for you. and Joseph Smith the prophet seer of the Lord, Got it

And Please, Please.......

we all make mistakes so it is hard to look for star in daylight. So just in faith… it is possible. And If you think, even expert can be wrong then you have to make the fine research in all most everything so It is hard and some time, it is impossible to achieve so Why we need appropriated action to find the owner of higher power? SO,

So, just try to understand, because of Lack of faith in true God, we do not have the great gift of understanding of things so just

understand this please.

We can not get anything from nothing so changing something into this perfect state, we need something or someone so closely, Have a look at this world of wonders of yours and then you know the truth, when you listen to your real voice and then Having a strong desire to do the best every day then stick with the best to do your best. And most importantly, try to be grateful for what you have now and try to know where you come from to have the great gift of understanding and then, have the faith to become the best winner in your life. And this is the best meaning of happy life.

It is the time to make the great decision.

Good luck.

<<<<The power is focus with the great mindset>>>>.

If you interested, I gladly encourage you to visit the http://www.mormon.org web side for your spiritual support. Thanks for the opportunity.

• 1 decade ago

It's a joke, I guess. But Joseph Smith didn't die in a bed, sadly. He was killed when a mob shot him and he fell out a window.

• 1 decade ago

Joseph smith never had a death bed, he was assinated in Carthage, Ilinois prison by a mob on June 27th, 1844

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

interesting that you can ask a question about mormons and it doesn't get delelted, but if you were to ask if jesus recanted on his deathbed, it's good-bye lindsey p.

• Just how do you know? That's not what I saw on South Park, the authority on religious matters. :)

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

RAmen.

All hail His Noodley Goodness and squiggly appendages!

Source(s): LDS
  • 1 decade ago

Ah-choo! [sorry, I'm allergic to the defecation of male bovines]

• 1 decade ago

I'm not a Mormon, but I can tell you he never recanted his lie. They killed him before he had a chance to in that jail. He would not have done it anyway.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.