What is the difference between morning room and drawing room? Thanks?

Hi, I am from Taiwan and I am reading an English novel talking about Edwardian lifestyle. The characters live in a country manor, and they have a morning room, a drawing room, a dinning room, and lots of servants. I surfed on line, some people say that it is unuasual for people to have afternoon tea in the... show more Hi, I am from Taiwan and I am reading an English novel talking about Edwardian lifestyle. The characters live in a country manor, and they have a morning room, a drawing room, a dinning room, and lots of servants.

I surfed on line, some people say that it is unuasual for people to have afternoon tea in the morning room, they say it is mainly for activities in the morning, after that, people have their activities in the drawing room, is this correct?

What is the main difference between the morning room and the drawing room? Thanks in advance!