Di
Di asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

E-mail notices?

When I get an answer to one of my questions or a best answer why don't I get an e-mail notice? I have the boxes checked in my profile.

Anna where might that be?

¢hεεrs - Thanks so much! I thought I had check that to but that was the problem. Thanks again!

Wild Thang - Thanks, but as I stated I already checked my profile.

Favorite Answer

Occasionally such emails can be accidentally marked as unwanted emails and sent to your spam folder.

Users should ensure they allow for the email address answers-alert@cc.yahoo-inc.com is not blocked from their Yahoo! Mail filter which can be altered under mail options.

All the best

¢hεεrs

Click on Your Profile link first. Then look for the Edit My Info link and click on it. You will see the box labeled " Email me when I receive a new answer to a question I've asked " but beware, it'll fill up your mail box fast if you ask several good questions and receive a lot of answers.

i had the same problem u just have to go in to ur account and there is a place to go tht tells u what to do =)