Tylenol PM addiction?

I have always had sleeping problems. And I also have back and knee issues. So I started taking Tylenol PM at night. It started out at 2 pills a night, then that stopped working and it went to 3, and it just kept going up. I am now at the point that I take 9 at like 8 or 9 at night, then sometimes 5 or 6 more at... show more I have always had sleeping problems. And I also have back and knee issues. So I started taking Tylenol PM at night. It started out at 2 pills a night, then that stopped working and it went to 3, and it just kept going up. I am now at the point that I take 9 at like 8 or 9 at night, then sometimes 5 or 6 more at about midnight. Sometimes I will even take some during the day. I will wake up in the night soaking wet from sweating. And its gotten so that I cant remember anything anymore. I will totally forget things that happened the night before when I get up in the morning. Is this being addicted to Tylenol PM? Please only serious answers!
Update: One thing I didnt mention, I cant sleep without it. I will try, but I cant. Does anyone know the actual SYMPTONS of an addiction?