Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Who is the best point guard in the west?

The All Star Game has a lot of options for a great point guard in the west who will make it?

Best Answer

chris paul - leader in steals,assists,and leadership

watch him on espn right now. u'll c y

Chris Paul. I wish players were chosen by real fans who know whats up, cuz as of right now T-Mac is going to be the other starting guard with kobe from the all-star votes...

but paul has done a great job in N.O. and has them going in the right direction. nasty nash is doing well too, but the suns are suppose to be doing well and have way more weapons than the hornets, d. williams is a really good guard, but utah has been struggling as of late even though they had a good win over the nash-less suns. B. Davis is always a triple threat. i still consider tony parker more of a scoring guard and less of a point guard because the spurs move the ball around so evenly so he doesn't need to avg. 7 to 10 ast a game, iverson is in the same category more of a scorer than a point but he definitely does his damage to opposing teams...

man... there are a lot of good point guards in the west. but i still have to go with chris paul.

Chris Paul

Steve Nash can only dream about playing defense like Chris Paul. Look at his spg avg!

edit: Iverson just might beat CP3 though, for the starter's spot.

the guy who said that CP3 doesn't have passing ability doesn't know what he is talking about. If anything, he is contradicting himself. read his answer, and be confused.

Chris Paul

Without him David West and Tyson Chandler would be scrubs

The best in the business right now is Steve Nash. CP3 is not there because he doesnt have Nash's passing ability and his experience.

The ones who will make it are CP3, Nash, Kobe and AI.

Maybe more or less depending on how many they allow

Seriously Its so hard to say. Nash I guess. But BD, CP3, Tony Parker and even may I say Derron Williams are really close by.

• John

Chris Paul.

Iverson is a better player but he plays more like a shooting guard.

Steve nash, but for Sg allen iverson

• Steve Nash he is the best PG in the NBA.

• Baron Davis

Chris Paul

Steve Nash

Brandon Roy

AI

Tony Parker

could be assembled in any way in my opinion too many and not all can make it :(

Deron Williams(below rest)

I like tony parker but i think steve nash is a little better