Bank Of America Online?

I am 18. I'm getting my first credit card within the next week (I was approved and am waiting for it in the mail). I don't have an id or Social Security Card (My purse was stolen and i have no ride to get them replaced) which makes it impossible for me to open up a bank account. I saw on Bank Of America,... show more I am 18. I'm getting my first credit card within the next week (I was approved and am waiting for it in the mail). I don't have an id or Social Security Card (My purse was stolen and i have no ride to get them replaced) which makes it impossible for me to open up a bank account. I saw on Bank Of America, that i can open up a checking account online with my Social Security number and a credit card. Is this really all i have to have? (I of course have my SSN memorized). Will i have to take a trip to the local branch and show my id or something? Or can i actually open it online with just my SSN and credit card? Any info is appreciated.
Update: Yea, my Social Security card was indeed in my purse. I'm pretty unnerved about that one.