People from Arkansas was Huckabee a Liberal?

Did he raise taxes and waste money on tuition for illegal aliens or did he just follow court orders and federal mandates and fix badley broken roads and bridges?

Favorite Answer

Federal law states that all children have to be educated, it does not say that taxes have to be raised to accomplish this.

Mr. Huckabee cut some taxes while in office, however, the taxes that he increased far outweighed the ones that he cut. Add to this the fact that he is pro illegal, and would like for Arkansas to be a sanctuary state, and that he did indeed, contrary to what he has said, have a plan for illegals to attend college at taxpayer expense, and what you end up with is a liberal by any definition.

I've lived in Arkansas for the past 20 years and I will go so far as to predict that if he gets the nomination he will not carry the state of Arkansas in the general election.

My friend who used to live in Arkansas tells me is that if it weren't for the abortion issue, he would have made a perfect democrat.

That wouldn't make him "liberal"...

No matter how many times you say it...

That just makes him a hypocrite.

more a populist