Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Is Arizona Governor Janet Napolitano a lesbian?

Favorite Answer

She says she's not so I guess i'll take her word for it. Following repeated sexuality-related attacks, Arizona gubernatorial candidate Janet Napolitano announced recently that she was not a lesbian. She was right to respond to these rumors because they were taking focus away from the issues.

Criticism as been leveled against Napolitano for her failure to investigate and prosecute numerous alleged cases of sexual assault against minors, school fraud, and misuse of public funds in the FLDS community led by Warren Jeffs in Colorado City.In July 2007, she signed state legislation designed to penalize employers who knowingly hire illegal immigrants. Previously, when Arizona's voters passed Proposition 200, which would not allow illegal immigrants to collect welfare benefits, Napolitano opposed the measure.

Janet Napolitano Lesbian

I examine the object and am excited for the state of Arizona. Now if shall we get something of the country to initiate cracking down on companies with unlawful immigrants of their record of workers, then we would be waiting to initiate getting the enforcement it incredibly is mandatory in this concern. I stay in Maryland and the place I stay there is multiple farming. meaning the illegals are everywhere and daily I see quite some them. they are in the grocery shops, the videos, the branch shops, and the healthcare expert's workplaces, purely to call some. I see them daily the place I artwork, strolling in and having centers prevented having a criminal status to be right here in this city, this state and this u . s .. i'm bored stiff with Bush and this government attempting to tell me they comprehend what's stable for me. i'm tried of listening to that the illegals come right here to "do the job that individuals do no longer choose to do." it incredibly is purely yet differently of company usa attempting to run this u . s . at our rate. there are a number of homeless human beings and occasional earnings families that could choose to do the artwork those human beings do to earn a paycheck, yet they are in a position to't get employed because of the fact illegals are right here. provide the homeless housing like they do the illegals and notice in the event that they gained't artwork for you.

I don't know. Ask the peopl who have slept with her. Do you really think that anyone who has slept with her will be brousing Yahoo!Answers ?

Good for her if she is, and good for her if she isn't. Sexual preference isn't something that should really should say that a person can do a good job or not.

Probably.

Source(s): Just a hunch.

i have no idea who she is, so i googled images her, and without a doubt she looks like shes been a lesbian for some time

yes, she is. I live in AZ

• Ann

does it matter?