How do I create UFO Hoax?

I have tried this before, a long time ago, but it did not work. I took a large trash can lid, mounted a flash light on it and hung it up high in a tree. This was about ten O’clock at night when it was dark out. I took Two full rolls of film (35 Exp. each) full of pictures from every angle of my fake UFO. (This... show more I have tried this before, a long time ago, but it did not work. I took a large trash can lid, mounted a flash light on it and hung it up high in a tree.
This was about ten O’clock at night when it was dark out.
I took Two full rolls of film (35 Exp. each) full of pictures from every angle of my fake UFO. (This was way before digital cameras existed.)
I waited a whole week for the film to come back from the store. I was really excited to for the entire week that I waited. I was thinking, "If these pictures turn out good, I am going to be the richest man in the world! I will sell them to every news paper, magazine and TV station in the world!"
When I got the pictures back, every pic. looked the same, like a trash can lid with a flash light on it hanging from a tree! It was that obvious.
Any one have a suggestion on how I can do better next time and make this hoax work?
I need to make this work! If you help me make it work, I might even share a little bit of my Millions of $with you.
Update: One other idea some one else tried was, late at night, in a city with a large population, he went just out side the city limits with a gun and fired a few tracer rounds into the air just above the city. Then he drove away. Yes, it was irresponsible firing a gun in the air at night over a city and tracers are... show more One other idea some one else tried was, late at night, in a city with a large population, he went just out side the city limits with a gun and fired a few tracer rounds into the air just above the city. Then he drove away.
Yes, it was irresponsible firing a gun in the air at night over a city and tracers are illegal, but, people probably called it in and reported UFO sightings.