IM 32 1/2 weeks pregnant and it constantly hurts when i walk or move or sit up. Is this normal?

Favorite Answer

Yes, there are so many things going on in you.Just tell the doc at your next checkup. If the baby is low then it is very heavy on your floor muscles, causing pain. If this isn't your first child, then the relaxed muscles from your first make it harder to carry the weight. If you are small framed and have a big baby belly, or if you are larger and therefore have extra weight to carry. So many reasons. I would just take a nice warm bath and put up your feet for the rest of the day. Call in some help and take some time off.

Source(s): I have had 4 children.ages 18, 16, 14 and 2(eek!)

I am 23 weeks pregnant and it's my 5th time. You will have these things happen. Everything down there IS being stretched out of place and it does hurt like that sometimes. The only way you will know you are having a miscarriage is if you start bleeding. That's what your Dr will tell you. Sometimes when I stand up too quickly, I pull something and have to double over in pain. It's ok, don't worry unless you are bleeding.

As a fellow pregger I understand what your talking about and it is normal. The last 8 weeks are the hardest on your body in part because the babie's weight will most likely double by birth, quite a toll on your back and bones!

The best advice I can give you is to be sure to sit comfortably but not for long periods of time, be sure to get up and walk around/stretch. Try to sit up-right (not lean back or to the side) when you are sitting as this will keep your back aligned correctly.

Source(s): Mommy to 1, 2nd on the way. 33 weeks and counting...

What degree of pain are you in? From 1-10, 10 being the worst pain. This is not normal, I don't think. I've had 3 children, and was never in any 'pain' whenever I moved. I would definitely CALL your Dr. and get his opinion. Perhaps make an emergency appt. Sounds to me like you could be going into premature labor.

What type of pain? I am 33 weeks and have lots of uncomfortable feelings when I move, but nothing extrememly painful. My Braxton Hicks have become slightly more painful and my midwife says this is normal...I would call your OB just to be sure.

Good luck

Hi! I'm 34 weeks tomorrow and at about 31 weeks I had the same problem, is it like your ab's hurting? That was what I was feeling, it went away though. Now my inner theighs hurt like I've been doing squats all day!

The baby is getting comfy in position. But i would talk to the doctor because when i started feeling like this at 32 weeks, i was actually contracting, dialated to 2cm, and in preterm labor. a few days later i was put on bedrest. So please see your doctor because it could be something like what i went through. We were lucky to hold off a few more weeks and i delivered at 38 weeks! So please go see your dr.

Source(s): Mom to healthy 8 mos old son, and preg. with #2

Im not sure if that's normal but you are close to delivering soon so I would say to go to the doctor and make sure everything is ok.

Yes! with all 3 pregnancies i felt like my pelvic bone was break

it hurt really really bad

your body has been preparing itself for delivery and your bone shifts and open a little

I would call my dr and ask but when I was pregnant I was in constant pain especially if the baby was low.