Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 1 decade ago

MFI Christmas sale 2008 advert music?

on the christmas sale for MFI, there is some music that sounds like guitar. Ive heard it somewhere before, on a film i think and i was wondering if anyone knows the name of the music and what its been in?

• Jeni R
    Favorite Answer

I'm almost positive that it was from the Tv show "Romans Empire", but sorry, I don't know the name.

Edit - Is this what you were looking for? http://youtube.com/watch?v=aqpBs8q9iZQ

Youtube thumbnail

There are various artists, including Patrik Street, Penguin Cafe orchestra, and James Galway.

I purely regarded it up on youtube, and till i'm gazing the incorrect one, there is not any longer something offensive approximately what I observed. (and that i'm a woman) yet even previous that commercial, I completely consider you. All this talk approximately this or that objectifying women persons. women persons objectify themselves. If she chooses to be an underclothes kind, then it is her selection as long as that's thoroughly out of loose will. Now, if she have been compelled to be an underclothes kind whilst she didnt prefer to be one, *then* i could call it objectifying. comparable factor with different stuff, different advertisements, television exhibits, or maybe porn. And if it objectifies women persons, then the comparable issues additionally must objectify adult men, so those human beings had greater effective be asserting the comparable factor the subsequent time they see sexy guy in underclothes. i think of a few human beings have tried so difficult to get women persons removed from being considered an merchandise (and make no mistake, at one think approximately our very cutting-edge background, women persons have been actually products - cloth sources that did no longer have their very own rights....), that the laptop crowd calls something that attracts interest to a girl's sensuality or sexuality objectifying.