How do you handle bad beats?

Very recently I've been losing more money with premium hands in hold em than I've been making. AA vs. KQ, QQ vs. A3, KK vs. 99 (runner runner straight)... don't even get me started with JJ and AK. I realize this is part of the game, but admittedly I think my biggest weakness when it comes to poker is... show more Very recently I've been losing more money with premium hands in hold em than I've been making. AA vs. KQ, QQ vs. A3, KK vs. 99 (runner runner straight)... don't even get me started with JJ and AK. I realize this is part of the game, but admittedly I think my biggest weakness when it comes to poker is emotional control.

For those of you who have been playing poker for awhile and find yourself able to handle suck outs and bad beats, how were you able to do it? I realize time and experience is part of it (comparatively speaking I handle them better than I used to), but is there anything a person can actively do to help himself grin and bear it?
Update: Actually, I never ever slowplay a premium hand. With the KK I did because the guy behind me was signalling he was going to raise big (which he did), and I came in over the top of him. Other than that, nope, never. I'm always betting at least 3.5x the BB