Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 健康心理健康 · 1 decade ago

求這一大段英文的翻譯

恩...要這一大段英文的翻譯

如果遇到人名,就用@@代替喔...

============================

在9月30這一天,我跟一個男孩去到了夢時代

他很像我國小喜歡的一個男孩,他的自信、陽光

很快的就吸引我了,然而我很貪玩,也沒去過夢時代

所以想也沒想的就去了

卻不知道,這是一段刻骨銘心的愛情開頭

之後,我們交往了,我好愛好愛他,也幫他取了個小名

專屬於我叫的小名,叫@@

只有3個月,卻讓我深深的愛著他

不管我有多愛玩,甚至是多花心

但,只要想到我要失去他,我就覺得心好痛

他的付出,他的關愛,他的照顧,他努力創造的驚喜

都是我忘不了的

我很笨、迷糊、驕縱、壞脾氣...很多很多的缺點

但他,卻願意包容我的一切

他付出所有的一切,只希望我笑、愛他

還記得有一天,我告訴他,他付出好多,而我卻沒有付出到什麼

他卻說:「你只要負責愛我就好」這讓我非常的感動

還記得有一天,我告訴他,我想要偷偷的養老鼠,隔沒幾天,

他帶著一隻老鼠出現在我面前,說老鼠當聖誕禮物,我也好感動

原以為,我們就會這樣下去,但,某天,我們的感情,

被父母知道了,於是,我媽媽強力要求我跟他分手,

甚至威脅我,也對我講了一些對我而言,很傷的話。

所以,我決定,就這樣,分手了

我還記得,那一晚,我告訴你,我不喜歡孤單一個人

從那晚開始,他三不五時的跑到我家陪我看電視,

還記得他,假日總是想辦法帶我出去玩,總是想辦法見面

他會講些甜言蜜語讓我開心,他會在我冷的時候,會給我擁抱

陪我讀書或是看我讀書,在天氣冷時,買熱的飲料給我喝

還記得,第一次去碼頭散步,去麥當勞讀書,去自來水公園玩水

去生日公園聊天、散步...還有很多很多

我不會忘記,然而,我開始對他冷淡

因為我知道,如果再不這樣,他會放不下我離去

因為我知道,再不這樣,我們兩個都會很痛很痛

因為我知道,再不這樣,我會愈來愈脆弱

因為我知道,再不這樣,我就會放不下了

最後,寶貝,我很愛你

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In September 30 this day, I arrived the dream time with a boy

He very much looks like a boy who our country slightly likes, he self-confident, sunlight

Very quick attracted me, however I wanted to play all the time very much, also has not gone the dream time

Therefore wanted not to think to go

Did not know actually that, this is love opening which a section remembers with eternal gratitude

Afterwards, we associated, my good hobby loves him, also helped him to take a childhood name

Specially belongs to the childhood name which I call, calls @@

Only then 3 months, let me deeply love him actually

No matter I have the multi-loves to play, even is the multi-stamens

But, so long as thought I must lose him, I think the heart good pain

His payout, his showing loving concern, his attendance, he creates diligently pleasantly surprised

All is I cannot forget

I very stupid, blurry, arrogant and willful, bad temperament. Very many very many shortcomings

But he, is willing to contain my all actually

He pays all, only hoped I laugh at, love him

Also remembered one day, I tell him, him pay many, but I have not paid any actually

He said actually that,“You so long as likes me letting my unusual move responsibly on well” this

Also remembered one day, I tell him, me want to raise the mouse secretly, does not separate several days,

He brings a mouse to appear in front of me, said the mouse works as the Christmas gift well, I is also moved

Thought originally that, we can get down like this, but, some day, our sentiment,

2008-01-11 23:18:31 補充:

Has been known by the parents, therefore, my mother force requests me to bid good-bye with him,

Even threatens me, also spoke some to me as it concerns me, the speech which injuries very much.

2008-01-11 23:20:05 補充:

Therefore, I decided, like this, bid good-bye

I also remembered that, that evening, I tell you, me do not like the lonely person

2008-01-11 23:21:28 補充:

Late starts from that, do not accompany me he three five o'clock running to my family to watch the television,

2008-01-11 23:21:49 補充:

my family to watch the television

2008-01-11 23:22:53 補充:

Also remembers him, the holiday always tries to find solution to lead me to exit to play, always tries to find solution to meet.

2008-01-11 23:23:26 補充:

He can speak sweet words and honeyed phrases to let me be happy, he can is cold in me, can give me to hug

Accompanies me to study perhaps to look I study, in the weather while cold, buys the hot drink to drink to me

2008-01-11 23:23:53 補充:

Also remembered that, first time goes to the wharf to take a walk, goes to MacDonald to study, goes to the running water park to play the water

Goes to the birthday park to chat, to take a walk. Also has very many very many

2008-01-11 23:24:33 補充:

I cannot forget, however, I start to him to be desolate

Because I knew, if not like this, he can not be able to lay down me again to depart

Because I knew, again not like this, our two can very the pain very pain

2008-01-11 23:24:40 補充:

Because I knew, again not like this, I can be increasingly frail

Because I knew, again not like this, I could not be able to lay down

Finally, the treasure, I love you very much

Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.