Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is so special about Special K??

and if Special K is special, then what is the K for??

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends which Special K you mean....... if your enquiry is in regards to cereal then the K is for Kickass Taste.....and it's not so Kickass to be honest.

If it's for the the "other" Special K then it the K is for Katatonic-tunnels (even though catatonic is not spelt with a K but if you affected by Special K then thats irrelvant) These tunnels will have you climbing walls babe....

I suggest you stick with the cereal with the not so kickass taste!

Smiles xx

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Special K is a lightly toasted breakfast cereal manufactured by the Kellogg Company. It is made primarily from rice and wheat. The name was created by taking the K for Kellogg's and adding the word "special" to it for marketing purposes. Despite the name, Special K does not contain any Vitamin K.

I think the Special K breakfast bars are super super YUMMY and that's what I think is special. This was fun to answer. I never really took the time to find out what the name meant. Most of the other cereals are named after what's in them, so this was fun!

• 1 decade ago

The marketing is what's special. And the K is for Kellogg, the man who founded the company that creates it.

• 1 decade ago

Nothing!

Been there, done that.

Nothing special about drugs at all.

"K" is "Ketamine". It is a feline tranquilizer that can be cooked, and reduced to powder. Very popular with the "disco" crowd.

Thank God those days are past (knocking on wood)!

Source(s): Experience!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not sure about the K, but it's special because it helps you lose weight. And it's super yummy!

• 1 decade ago

It's created by moomins deep in the whimsical forest of moomin valley.

Except they tie chains to the moomins and beat them and the whole things a bit of a slavery act, so I refuse to eat it, you know, for their welfare and that.

The 'K' is for, Krofosktan. Which is what the moomin trolls shout when each lash of the cane comes down on their fluffy backs.

=(

Source(s): Went to moomin valley on vacation '06
  • 4 years ago

the specialness makes it special

• 1 decade ago

If you can choke it down everyday for 3 weeks, they claim that you can lose weight~Nothing special, it's bland~

• 1 decade ago

LOL, that's what my sisters boyfriend calls me!!!!

The special part is ME

• Abiku
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Kocaine

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.