how did YOU lose weight?

how did you lose weight?

please include amount of weight that you lost, and the time period.

thanks! :)

Favorite Answer

I lost about 60 pounds over nine months by riding a stationary bike an hour a day for five days per week. I also replaced breakfast with a Slim Fast along with either a banana or an apple, then replaced lunch with dry lunchmeat sandwiches on rye or whole wheat bread along with those individual puddings or yogurt. Or if I was in a hurry I'd eat one of those Lean Cuisine or Healthy Choice meals for lunch. I already gave up regular soda before all of this. Dinner was pretty much whatever I wanted within reason and then I had cookies or whatever once on the weekend. I snacked on pretzels constantly, string cheese sometimes, and I also smoked a lot of cigarettes (I know, not the best way, but it kept my mouth busy). I did have to force myself to drink the Slim Fast in the mornings because I'm not hungry in the morning, but it helped since I wasn't famished at lunch. The trick is to not let yourself get too hungry and then not let yourself get too full when you do eat.

1

Source(s): Holistic Weight Loss Pills - http://PureGarciniaGet.com/WL/?fJG

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aw5Bn

Been there and I know! I'm 5'2" and I used to weight what you do, until I made my mind up and did it this way. Please read my blog about the obesity in my family and how I've overcome the battle of the buldge! You can safely and quickly lose 9 pounds every 11 days on this diet plan and keep repeating it until you lose to your goal weight. The computer will write the diet meals/snack menu for you so there's nothing you have to do, but eat what is planned for you. It's healthy, easy and you'll get incredibly fast results! Exercise: strength training 3 days a week and either fast walking, or running the other days. Drink at least 64 ounces of water each day. Remember: calories in minus calories burned = gain or lost weight at the end of each day.

• Lovey

I just needed to shed a few pounds, so I started walking more- parking further away from my destination, taking the stairs (you've heard that one a lot, right?), doing less efficient house work just to burn more calories and slight exercising. Also, I take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before 2 of my daily meals. It helps aid in digestion and a million other things. On average, people who use it loose 2 pounds a week. I've lost the right amount of weight in the right time. I've also started to eat smaller more frequent meals and eat only until I'm full. I try not to eat anything after 8 P.M. to give my body some time to burn it off. I can fit back into my clothes and my legs and face look great! There are areas that need toning, but I can do it. Whatdoyathink?

There are three main ways to lose weight quickly.

1) Use only water as liquid and eliminate all other liquid drinks from your diet. You must drink as much water as possible every day. You must drink about half of your weight. If you have weight of 200 pounds then you must drink about 100 oz of water.

2) The interval between the eating is very important. If you eat once, then you must eat next after 4 hours. You must take breakfast regularly. In the night eat your food three hours before going to bed.

3) Walking is very good. You must walk as much as you can. Walk everywhere you can. Use of elevators and escalators must be reduced and instead of these you must climb stairs more often.

These are some of the fastest ways to lose weight. By just following the simple steps, you can lose your weight very quickly. You must consult your doctor if want to change your diet or exercise routine.

https://tinyurl.im/aHOJP

Well, as a kid, I was one hell of tubby, so over summer b/t freshman & sophomore year, I went to the gym for about 3 days a week minimum. I also did this thing where once every 2 weeks I would just stay at the gym for 7 hours- probably not good for you. I watched what I eat, don't count calories or anything like that, modify your daily diet so you can avoid the yo-yo effect. I did weight lifting, some light cardio and some mixed martial arts. I'm asian, so one of the problems with my diet was (and is) rice. So painfully, I cut back, also, lots of yogurt, and different types of proteins, meats, nuts, dairy. On average, I lost around 20-25 pounds. All it takes is a gym membership and a bunch of goddamn motivation- the most painful part of it all.

• chasse

How Did U Lose Weight

i was about 10 pounds over weight

so i tried a routine of walking an hour a day , drinking lots of green tea and controlling my food portion

although i did nt starve my self i just cut down the amount of wat i ate ! i ate wheat cereal as snacks (weetabix with nuts and fruits minis) i tried having short snacks in between meals which reduced my hunger at meal times ,but those snacks them selves included cucumbers,carrots apples or two biscuits with tea!

i lost about 6 pounds in 4 weeks ,still 4 to go but im taking it slowly and steadily!and im not starving my self so my face and skin look fresh and healthy too! that should also be a consideration as no to lose the freshness of ur face while trying to reduce weight!

I dont get why people say go low carb i lost 20 pounds in 1 1/2 months by eating tons im talking like over 100 grams crazy **** i just ate alot of bread and potatoes and exercised with high intesity training and drinking dumptruck loads of water

here's a HUGE part. cut out all that junk food crap that you eat right now. that's right, no more oil-ridden-preservative-happy foods. eat fresh fruits and vegetables, no soda! and eat 5 small meals a day instead of gorging on 3 big ones. i did this and lost 4 lbs so far. i started 2 weeks ago :)

but of course, if you want real results you have to exercise! cardio such as running is what peels off the pounds