do you like these baby names?? Zadie & Paul ! Now I need more names?

I already have 2 kids. My daughter Zadie Lynn and my son Paul Allen. Both are named after family members

Paul (hubbys middle name) Allen (both grandfathers middle name)

Zadie (like sadie- familiar form of sarah- my moms name) Lynn (mine and my moms middle name)

I am TTC and hoping for twins LOL (really)

I would like to keep family names, and try to keep ordinary names with maybe a small twist (ie Zadie = sadie)

here are some names that I have to work with now:

my name- melisa lynn

my brother- jacob Allen

my mom- sarah lynn

my dad- timothy allen

my grandparents- james (unknown middle name) & wayne earl, mary rose, mary virgina

hubbys dad- mark alan

hubbys name- jeffrey paul

hubbys grandparents- corbley jim, sharon, silva,

hubbys mom- donna sue

I seriously have used all the names I like for both kids

My great grandma has a great name Mae. I also like the names alexander, Mae, Olivia etc

Any suggestions are welcome! I am so lost on thinking about names.

the name thing was so bad that if my daughter would have been a boy, she still would not be named LOl she is 15 months now!

someone mentioned last names here are a few I have to work with

Williams, Estlack, Fryrear, brown

I think Williams is the closest but I cant use that name-- it is the familys enemy LOL -- my husbands moms side would freak with the william-- garunteed

• Darla
    Favorite Answer

I'm alll about Virginia Rose (combination of the middle names from your two grandmothers named Mary.) I'd use Ginny as a nickname. So you'd have Zadie, Paul and Ginny. Tres cute!

For a boy, you could switch your brother's names and do Allen Jacob and call him AJ for short. Or Jacob Timothy, and call him JT. I'm kind of into the initials thing right now, I guess!

I love the first name Marie (a lot like Mary) Overused as a middle name but cute and classy as a first name!

Marie Suzette

Other takes on family names for a girl:

Silvie Rose

Silvie Mae

Gina Rose or Gina Mae "Gena" is also a pretty spelling

Ginia Rose or Ginia Mae

Zinnia is great, too!

Boys: Love the names James, Corbin, Jacob, Jake, Marcus

Marcus Jacob

Corbin James

James Marcus

Jacob Marcus

Best wishes!!!! Zadie is a super cute name, too!

You might also want to look at last names. I think some of the coolest sounding names are when people use last names. Drew Barrymore - Drew is a family last name. Gavin, Smith, Paxton, Bradey.. are all last names that have turned into common first names.

Go back a little further to great grandparents to find more names to pool from. You'll know the name you want when you hear it. I love Jacob by the way. Maybe Allen Jacob.. so he isn't confused with your brother. And Mary Lynn.

It's funny when you look at a lot of socialites they will have the same name used a million times in their family over many generations in different ways.

Corbley James

Mel Jacob

Geoffrey Tim

Paisley Sue

Cindy Alley

Rosie Nell

Olivia Rivers

Ella Mae

• Well I like the name Paul because he was one of the disciples. I thing Sarah is a pretty name as well as Rose. "Sarah Rose" would be nice. And if you do not want to stick with family names then Grace is nice. Or how about "Sarah Grace" And for a boy, Justin is cute. James was my father's names, so I like it. "James Allen" This is a hard one, that's why I named my son right after my husband.

Yes.

Corbin Allen

Corbin James

Sadie Alaina

Zoey Jayne

i admire the call Paul, and that i'm so happy you're utilising it. listed below are a number of my innovations: Paul Christopher Paul Rudy Paul Jones Paul Rowan Paul Ezekiel Paul Ruben Paul Gabriel Paul Omri Paul Leif Paul Benjamin Paul Cedar Paul Heron Paul poultry

For a boy I would like: Jeffrey Jacob.. JJ!

For a girl, I prefer: Sadie Sharon.. SS!

Very cute, Especially Jeffrey Jacob!

If it's a boy Jacobi/Jacoby would be a cute name, and it would play off of your brother's name. Also, if you liked it, he could shorten it to Cobi/Coby which would separate his name from your brother's but also still share the similarity. Another name could be Donovan... because it's close to mixing Donna from your husband's mom and Lynn from your's and your mother's name. I can't think of a good twist with girls' names right now though. Sorry. :(

I Love the name mae or mia thats if its a girl. Im stuck on names too Im preg with my third child.

My first two preg I had names picked out but when they were born I changed them.

thats what I plan for this preg Im just wait till its born