Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

LOVE NOTE..............need opinions...........?

Ok so here is a note that I want to give to a girl that I really, really, like and adore. Any opinions would be helpful. Thanks.

Hi Raychel, so you probably already know what this letter is about, but just know that everything that I say in here is entirely the truth, no lies, just my true feelings. Well, I guess here it goes. I have never felt what I am feeling right now, all I do is think about you. Day in and day out, you’re all that’s been on my mind for the past week. The day you walked into that classroom and I laid eyes on you, was the day I decided that drama was actually worth going to. My friends all ask me what’s wrong with me, or why do I seem all down and sad. I just tell them that I am in a bad mood, but that’s not the truth. The truth is, that you are the reason for what I feel, and what I feel is what I’m clearly sure of. I am clearly sure that I really don’t know what I feel for you. Only time will tell. That’s what I said when I first saw you, but now after all the time that has passed my feelings for you have just grown stronger and more everlasting. I don’t know if its love, obsession, or just a crush. But what I do know is, that for the past week I have been sad, I have been down, and I have been so love-struck by you that you have been on my mind for every passing minute and second of this week. You have caused a major emotional and mood changing rift in my life, and even though I may hate it at times, I have come to appreciate and admire what your presence in my everyday life does to me. It may cause the things that I do to seem empty and useless but when I really think about it, I’d rather have someone to care about, like I do for you, then to go back to my normal life with no one like you in it. Now that I know there is someone out there like you, I can’t ever go back to being who I was before. I just want to be with you, I just want to know what it feels like to be cherished by you, to be wanted by you, and to be a part of your life. That’s all I really want Raychel. Now that you know how I truly feel, all I ask of you is that you write back or just let me know how you feel. I just want the truth; I just want to know if you and I could actually happen or if I am just living in a dream world. I just want honesty. I just want sincerity. I just want you.

• Uhlan
    Favorite Answer

No, no, no. That note will not work. She will show it to all her friends, the friends will start laughing, and it will be a horrible disaster. Trust me.

Here's what you do. Simply write her a short note asking her to have lunch with you sometime like this:

Hey Raychel,

Would like to have lunch with you sometime. I'm free next Tuesday. Let me know if that works for you.

(your name)

Pass it to her in class. She will still show it to her friends, but they probably won't laugh. She might be intrigued and she might actually agree. Moreover, you will keep your dignity and self-respect if she doesn't.

Good luck and don't use that note you posted. Some day you will be glad you didn't.

Edit: the better approach would be to walk up to her after class and say "hey, let's have lunch together. I'm free today (or tomorrow, depending on the time of the class). Does that work for you?" if she asks you why, say "I'd like to get to know you better."

If she says no, then there is your answer. If she is somehow not sure, then tell her it's a standing invitation and she can take you up on it whenever she's free and you'll do it if you're not busy. If she says yes, then buy her lunch and the rest is up to you.

Don't make any profound declarations of love - that will jut scare her. Simply have lunch and let her do most of the talking. Compliment her on her hair or outfit and then get things started by asking her how her day has been going. The rest is up to you. Don't be afraid to be yourself and go with the flow.

Remember: she is just another person - don't let her scare you. You don't know her yet. Once you get to know her, you might actually be disappointed. Relax. Think "this is a great opportunity for her, too - she gets to know me and when else is she going to get the chance to know someone as cool as me - I'm a really nice, interesting guy. This is a great opportunity for both of us." Etc.

Good luck and good hunting.

I dont think its a good idea to give her the note. You sond to desperate, obsessed, fatal, and you could scare her. I dont know her, but you may push her away. Just try being friends, and let time tell what happens. If you lover like you say, you will respect her by letting her express herself to you at her time.

• ciero

I timber think of authentic love is religious,a mix of adoration,admiration and understand. Infatuation timber be relaxing a private decide on or decide on,that would not evaluate the sentiments of the object of your affection. Affection is probable motives why authentic love and infatuation can advance into at a loss for words as I timber think of love is modern-day in the two authentic love and infatuation. in my opinion i'm for love.

sounds bold.. why not try on a softer approach? maybe can be friends 1st? if she doesn't take it well, she may avoid you which worsen the situation, ya?

and you do sound desperate in the note... you may scare her away unless you have a feel that she likes you.