Should I join the marine corps reserves?

I am looking into joining the Marine Corps reserves. I am twenty years old and am in my second year of college. I plan on get my masters and then going to law school. I want to go into the FBI and I figure that I can get more experience and education in the marines rather than any other branch of the military. I... show more I am looking into joining the Marine Corps reserves. I am twenty years old and am in my second year of college. I plan on get my masters and then going to law school. I want to go into the FBI and I figure that I can get more experience and education in the marines rather than any other branch of the military. I could go into accounting or finance and that would keep me away from being deployed. I dont want to be deployed. I am also looking into the air force which is much easier, but not the same at all. If I went into the air force I would try and become an MP. Any advice on what I should do or a MOS that would keep me from being deployed in the Marines. Thanks.
Update: If I do get deployed I will go and do my best to serve my country. I am not going in for the money at all. It is hard to explain in writing why I am going to join, but I am going to join. I would rather join the marines but because of family and other situations it looks like I am going to end up joining the air force.
Update 2: And I want to go to law school, but I do not want to be a lawyer. The FBI likes agents that have a law degree, I am also learning russian. I might be a girl but I am not expecting to get served instead of serving. I plan on being deployed, doesnt mean I have to want to. I am just doing what I need to do to reach my... show more And I want to go to law school, but I do not want to be a lawyer. The FBI likes agents that have a law degree, I am also learning russian. I might be a girl but I am not expecting to get served instead of serving. I plan on being deployed, doesnt mean I have to want to. I am just doing what I need to do to reach my goal in the end, not some desk job at the FBI but becoming an agent. I have done months of research on the military, most of it at military.com, but it is a serious decision and I wanted opinions.