Does mary janes with jeans look stupid?

Does it look stupid when someone wears mary janes with jeans and a tee shirt? (Also where can i get 'real' mary janes that arent really expensive?)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wear the Mary Jane shoes with hosiery like trouser socks in a similar color to the pants and they look great!

Try Zappos.com for shoes, they have great service!

• 1 decade ago

I wear my mary janes with jeans all the time. I have 4 pair and they all look great with jeans and t-shirts. It reflects a relaxed and comfortable look. I get a few weird looks when i wear them with jeans but then its probably because im a guy ;)

• tamala
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

properly i do not recognize what scene skill.It in basic terms sounds to me like you trouble alot about your seems or maybe you're quite in basic terms disturbed by technique of the label that your chum gave you.It sounds to me like you've quite attractive kind.i'd gown like you if i changed into nevertheless youthful and skinny yet i'm 34 now.You sound like you should get alongside with my oldest daughter.relax.i'm getting alot of impolite *** solutions at situations.the girls are all in basic terms jealous because you sound particularly and prefer you've attractive stuff.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

http://www.zappos.com/n/br/bq/845.html

depends on the maryjane I guess

Dont worry about looking stupid, dress for what you are doing so you can preform in comfort and safety.Guys want to take girls to bed .you dont have to really do anything special but breath.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i dont undrstand first of all u have so much to wear why u go for the same !!

• 1 decade ago

No but watch out wearing maryjane is illeagal, you could get busted

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ebay

ioffer.com

overstock.com

shoes.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.