geometry proofs please help!!!?

WHO CAN ASSIST ME IN SOLVING A PROOF????SOMEONE THAT HAS A BOOK FOR GEOMETRY SO YOU CAN LOOK AT THE PROBLEM..????

Update:

ITS THE CHALLENGE FOR CHAPTER 4 LESSON 1.......

Update 2:

ITS THE MCDOUGALLITEL BOOK.....I THINK ITS THE 2004 VERSION.....THE PROBLEM IS IN CHAPTER 4 LESSON 1......ITS THE CHALLENGE

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

id be more than willing to help but unfortunately we dont have the same book so

sorry

• 4 years ago

Sounds like your school offers one geometry class that doesn't include doing proofs, and a more rigorous (harder) class that does. I suspect you're in the harder class.Maybe your grade will be more heavily weighted, or maybe yours is the course that satisfies the college geometry requirement. You should talk to your school counselor and just ask. Or look on the school website.

• 1 decade ago

i'm pretty good with geometry proofs... but i have no book ... if you could describe the problem a little bit more i could most likely help

• 1 decade ago

dude... stop overreacting and just tell us the problem.

we don't know what book your using there's more than hundreds of geometry books out there..

take a deeeeep breathe and calmly type out the question .. it isn't that hard.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

there is more than one geometry book out there buddy. give me the problem and i will give you the proof...expaining step by step the whole way through...

• 1 decade ago

Sorry man, you need to specify the exact book you have or type it out...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You need to type the question here so we can help you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how are`we supposed to know what book you have?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.