My 2 month old is on Nutramigen formula after trying out about 4, this one worked. She also has reflux...?

Once the doc. gave her some Zantac, all of her fussiness stopped. The only thing about the Nutramigen is that it is predigested and goes straight through her. Also it makes her hungry soon after she eats, because it is all coming out of her and she is hungry again. Now that she is on the Zantac I am thinking about... show more Once the doc. gave her some Zantac, all of her fussiness stopped. The only thing about the Nutramigen is that it is predigested and goes straight through her. Also it makes her hungry soon after she eats, because it is all coming out of her and she is hungry again. Now that she is on the Zantac I am thinking about switching back to Enfamil Gentlease, to see if it would help with the pooping. Anyone have this same problem with Nutramigen?