Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ghost Hunters International?

What did you think about the new show? Better or worse that the original? Did you like the new members? What about the old ones? Why did Brian seem so down? Why did Donna seem so jumpy? You get my drift here. I want your thoughts! :)

• Sane
    Favorite Answer

As far as the International show. I thought Andy looked like he aged about 8 years, but he was the same old Andy, full of energy and ready to debunk. Brian looked good and seemed to be more mature. Maybe his being a new dad helped. But he is a good investigator, and it was good to see him. At least he didn't have to contend with chicken S..t AH Steve the back stabbing liar. Donna is still looking good, and still learning. I thought Lisa was going to be a part of that team??? Instead they had some other girl in there that I found unappealing and unattractive. I hate this team leader Robb. He has the personality of a pile of steaming crap. I was suprised to see that they made a big effort at the beginning to make sure that we knew the shows were indeed connected at the hip. There was the thing with Jason asking Donna how she felt about getting a team together and taking on the pile of cases over in Europe because they just could not get to them, and of course she was exstatic to do that. Then we see Jason make the commentary about him picking Robb as the team leader. Eh.... very poor choice. But then when the show was on they had NO mention really of it being Ghost Hunters - International. Everything was GHI. Wierd.

The first thing that struck me was how they acted exactly like the regular GH show. They had a meeting where the team leader informed the team what they had lined up. Then they pack their gear in the van(s) and take off with Robb and Andy playing the Jason and Grant part sitting in front and talking back and forth just like Jason and Grant do. The tour was the same MO as well. Robb and Andy did the tour with the greeter, and asked the same questions that Jason and Grant do, then they came back and informed the team as to the hot spots and left Brain do his thing as Tech manager. They needed to have Brian along on the tour so he knew first hand how to set up. They had this issue in the orignal show with Steve, and should have did the updated method there too. The investigation mimicked the original show in how they did things. Even at the end as they drove away they did the same banter. The Castle segment was OK, but outside of personal experiences they really didn't get anything but that one EVP in the chapel which I could hardly hear. That happens. The Close in England I thought at first was going to be much better, and that place looked really familiar like we saw it on Cities of the Underworld or some other show. The suspense was pretty good without making it seem that things were staged. In the end they pretty much caught nothing so the whole thing was a bust. So it seems that this series is starting out just like the original did with a few poor episodes. I think it will pick up as soon as they have a hot episode like Race Rock or St Augustine Lighthouse.

That's a good show and I enjoy seeing the episodes. I think some of their very first works were the best. Currently, they are filming some good stories for the next season.

I thought it was as good as the original, I don't really pay attention to the members, I just like it if they catch something crazy!!!

I like the people from the 1st show better, but the locations they go to in the 2nd could be way better.

I still have'nt seen it all, but I guess it was ok. But my question is wat da hell is up wit dat new guy (the new leader) He talks like a robot or something.