Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

movies with C Thomas Howell on youtube?

please, somebody help! i love C Thomas Howell, and ive been trying to find movies that he is in that i would watch on youtube, except the movie "The Outsiders". please help :)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I used to stare at C. Thomas Howell's face on my wall every day as a teenager back in the 80's.... If you're looking for movies of him from when he was young, then try searching for these movies. Some of them are good, some of them are OK, and, well, mostly they suck, but they all have him in them! (And I've seen each one countless times only because of him...)

Red Dawn with Patrick Swayze, Jennnifer Grey (BEFORE Dirty Dancing!!!) Leah Thompson, and Charlie Sheen

Grandview USA with Jamie Lee Curtis, and Jennifer Jason Leigh

Secret Admirer with Lori Laughlin

Soul Man

The Hitcher, as the person above has mentioned.

He was also one of the various kids in ET that were friends with Elliot's brother. He's in the scene at the beginning of the movie when Elliot first discovers ET, and the brother and friends are playing Dungeons and Dragons, and at the end of the movie, he's one of the kids on the bikes during the big chase.

• 1 decade ago

the philadelphia experiment(i think) with john lithgow

the original hitchhiker( i think) with rutger hauer

he also did a movie with justine bateman about a bot who murders his abusive father.

you know, you could just google him and find a filmography

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.