Help with Final Fantasy 12. . . . .?

What is the Elder Wyrms weakness? What is the easiest way to kill it?

Favorite Answer

The best way I found to do it was to be sure everyone could perform quickenings and be able to cast Esuna.

Start the fight with a quickening chain that will deal as much damage as possible and yield a concurrence. Try to keep your party spread out so he can't hit all of them with that Sporefall attack (I hate attacks with multiple status effects.)

Be sure to have a supply of handkerchiefs to remove Oil as soon as possible.

If the first party doesn't make it, bring in a fresh party fully charged so; they can perform a quickening chain. Try to get one member off to the side afterwards to cast Phoenix Downs on those you removed so you'll always have someone to bring in. Also, try to get them healed up as much as possible before you have to bring them back in.

Good luck!

Against the hardest hunts in the game(I stopped after killing Gilgamesh there's 2 more after that), I put the game on wait mode, basically just keep meleeing and have lots of healing items available. Use the overdrive attacks as much as possible(I forget what they're called haven't played in long time)

give him 20 bucks.