Option 1: Reset Computer Password from Safe Mode
Note: Suppose you forgot the password for Mosoh (Administrator) account, you can log into safe mode with the built-in Administrator account to reset a new password.
1. Start your computer and press "F8" while the computer boots up. If your computer is already on, restart your computer and press "F8" while the system reboots. The Advanced Boot Options screen appears.
2. Scroll down to "Safe Mode" with the arrow keys on the keyboard and press "Enter." Your computer starts in Safe Mode.
3. Click on the "Administrator" account that appears on the Windows logon screen. If you've ever set an administrator password, you must enter that password instead of leaving the "Password" field blank.
4. Click on "Start" and “Control Panel".
5. You will enter “All Control Panel Items”, then click” User Accounts”
6. Then click”Manage Another account” as following.
7. Choose the account which you want to reset the password
8. Click “ Change the password” as following
9. Type a new password for that account.Then you will successful reset the account (Mosoh) password, restart your computer, you can enter that account with the new password.
Option 2: Reset Computer Password with Windows Password Key
Step 1: Download, install and run this Windows Password Key on a working PC from: http://t.co/x8otIyR14H
Step 2: Prepare for a blank and writable CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive and next insert it to the PC for the purpose of burning the iso image file to it and making it as a Windows password reset disk.
Step 3: Insert the created password reset disk to the target PC and set the PC boot from CD/DVD or USB.
Step 4: Start to reset the forgotten Windows password with the password reset disk in less than 3 clicks of button.