Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health & Beauty · 1 decade ago

Why does my ear wax taste so awful, very bitter, is there something wrong?

Favorite Answer

Why the hell are you eating ear wax?

ok first, you are not meant to eat your earwax! secondly, i don't think any medical diagnosis can be made by a description of the taste of your ear wax! i had operations on my ears to do with wax, and i never had a taste test done.... =|

• U must be pretty smart - only 3 years old and able to come on internet and spell like that! WOW!! Do you eat it regularly? If so maybe earwax contains some brain cell growth hormone?

you sicko why are you eating your ear wax ?? were you feeling peckkish? no theres nothing wrong i guess its not supposed to taste nice thats the way its suppoused to be!

• JJ N

why the hell are you tasting your ear wax go and make a sandwich if you're hungry.

yeah there is definitely something wrong ear wax belongs in your ear not in your mouth slowtard

u tasted ur urine and u r asking what's incorrect with u????????? each and every thing that ought to get it incorrect with someone is faulty with u! and u recognize how ear wax style too! omg! help this human being! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

It's bitter to keep you from eating it. Try boogers, instead, or better yet, bellybutton lint. Hey! I just tried toe jam to see & it was bitter, too. Maybe this stuff is gross for a reason...?

I just asked on my last question why people would put turtles in their mouth.But seriously why would you put ear wax in your freakn mouth?thats nasty!!!

I just tasted mine, it tastes bitter too, don't think you have a problem.