Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health & Beauty · 1 decade ago

Why does my ear wax taste so awful, very bitter, is there something wrong?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why the hell are you eating ear wax?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok first, you are not meant to eat your earwax! secondly, i don't think any medical diagnosis can be made by a description of the taste of your ear wax! i had operations on my ears to do with wax, and i never had a taste test done.... =|

• U must be pretty smart - only 3 years old and able to come on internet and spell like that! WOW!! Do you eat it regularly? If so maybe earwax contains some brain cell growth hormone?

• 1 decade ago

you sicko why are you eating your ear wax ?? were you feeling peckkish? no theres nothing wrong i guess its not supposed to taste nice thats the way its suppoused to be!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • JJ N
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

why the hell are you tasting your ear wax go and make a sandwich if you're hungry.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah there is definitely something wrong ear wax belongs in your ear not in your mouth slowtard

• 4 years ago

u tasted ur urine and u r asking what's incorrect with u????????? each and every thing that ought to get it incorrect with someone is faulty with u! and u recognize how ear wax style too! omg! help this human being! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• 1 decade ago

It's bitter to keep you from eating it. Try boogers, instead, or better yet, bellybutton lint. Hey! I just tried toe jam to see & it was bitter, too. Maybe this stuff is gross for a reason...?

• 1 decade ago

I just asked on my last question why people would put turtles in their mouth.But seriously why would you put ear wax in your freakn mouth?thats nasty!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I just tasted mine, it tastes bitter too, don't think you have a problem.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.