Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Who is from ahlus sunnah wal jama'ah?

Who here is a part of ahlus sunnah wal jama'ah and what madhab do you follow?

Favorite Answer

I'm Ahl Sunnah wal Jamaah following the Mazhab of Imam Ash-Shafii and Ash-Shafiiyah in most matters, with the Aqeedah of Imam Asya'ri, and we love the Ahl Bayt and the Sahabis of Rasulullah as well as the Awliya as-Salihin (Pious Saints).

The Ahl As-Sunnah wa Jama'ah are people who follow one of the following schools of Fiqh, Hanafi, Shafi, Maliki and Hanbali and then one of the following of the theological schools Ashari or Maturdi.

Anyone who says otherwise are not part of this.

Although you can simply Muslims into this and another group, the people of the Qibla which means anyone else.

I am a muslim, therefore i am a sunni too because i follow the Sunna. I don't consider myself a blind follower of madhabs and i want to follow our Prophet Mohammed (SAWS) - but among the four madhabs: i think the Hanbali is the most logical

i follow wht the quran says. if the quran says to follow the exmple of the prophet, then i do. i am a sunni, but m no too learned in tht stuff. my family n i may have been called hanafi frm generations, but weve essentially just followed wht the quran has said. not really gone too much into folwoign the actual schools etc.

Edit: to b honest, there wudnt b no shia or sunnis or others if we all followed one belief n stuff. so idno wht to simply say i am.

JUST

LA ILA HA IL LAL LAH MUHAMMAD RASUL ALLAH

OUR rausal say Man kunto maula,

Fa Ali-un maula

Man kunto maula.

Whoever accepts me as a master,

Ali is his master too."

and as a non Arab Muslim i don't understand this problem we r all just Muslim

PEOPLE OF AHLAL SUNNAH WAL JAMMAH ARE BLIND FOLLOWERS OF MADHHAB.WE DO NOT FOLLOW MADHHAB, YET WE RESPECT THE GREAT AND UNIQUE EFFORTS OF THE 4 IMAM OF FIQH.

Source(s): www.salaattime.com