Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

The Bible says do not wear clothes out of mixed fabric. I think we can interpret this to also mean that God?

doesn't want you to eat any mixed hamburgers that have added a percentage of tofu. Do you agree?

Favorite Answer

Tom Cruise is that you?

It doesn't say BAD, it says the actions are detestable, and abomination, and unnatural. SUMMED up= DON'T DO IT... it's NOT OKAY. There's NOTHING to support same sex unions in the bible, not a SINGLE verse. When God presented Adam (the man) and suitable partner .. it was EVE (she, girl, female). That same MODEL of marriage is replicated throughout the bible, there's no alternative option mentioned ANYWHERE in scripture.. In addition, our ORGANS functions...dictate their natural use.. the devil is at work, and had LIED to anyone that thinks ANAL/PENIS sex is normal... it's filthy, vile, disgusting, smelly, and sickening in general. I will NEVER, EVER lie to my children and tell them otherwise. That's male/male--- male/female. All the best. People who say "homosexual supporter, gay rights supporter, and etc" are looking for cheerleaders. All that tells me is someone else is victim of the doctrine of the devils.

Yes. God wants his children to eat only 100% ground beef hamburger patties. Anything else would be going against God's eternal plan for us

• NOJ

If that tofu thing is true I might become a believer.

That is totally insane. And where in the Bible does it say that you cann't wear clothing that is mixed?

• *

That is not really relevant anymore. Its in the old testament and I believe God doesn't really care what we wear. Clothes are not the important thing in life.

We live by "Grace" and in the bible it says Come As you are" so to me that means that we can wear anything.

I've never read that verse about the fabrics... where is it found???

haha! this sounds strange to me

First off, give us some verses that say this please.