Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Any1 due in feb?

I'm 34 weeks pregnant today - I'm due on the 21st Feb. My stomach is HUGE and I want my baby out now!! Yesterday it stuck out what I think was a foot and it hurt!!! When I looked down I couldn't believe that right in the middle of my belly something was just sticking out!! I'm tired of pregnancy now!! I can't sleep properly and it's always stuck under my ribs! Anyone else feel the same way?

Favorite Answer

I am due Feb 16th and so miserably uncomfortable. I with you on wanting the baby out now but the doctor just won't cooperate (lol). Not too much longer for either of us so hang in there.

I'm due Feb 6th, I am 36 weeks right now, and I have had the same problem with the feet and elbows sticking out, it is VERY uncomfortable. I couldn't sleep for a couple days at week 34 either, but now I have trained myself to stay up as late as I can, and then when I go to bed I'm super tired. Having to get up and go to the bathroom 4-5 times a night doesn't help much either. Good Luck. Only a few more weeks!

I'm due on Valentine's Day, and truthfully this is the BEST I've felt during this entire pregnancy! I was horribly sick in the beginning, and for the first 23 weeks. I can deal with the backaches, the ribs hurting, and the swelling a lot better than I can throwing up six times a day! I love it when my little girl moves, and it's hilarious when she sticks out her hands and feet. She's all in the front, so I've looked full-term for a month now. I can't wait to meet her and hold her, but I'm enjoying this part of pregnancy a whole lot more than the early weeks. Good luck to you!

Source(s): 35 weeks today with #1.

i am 37 weeks, 38 weeks saturday! i am due jan 26th! i am sooo excited to have my baby! but i am also ok with waiting two more weeks! he gets in my ribs too but not to where i cant absolutely stand it! the only thing that i really hate about this pregnancy is the pins and needles, kinda numb feeling on my belly. doc said its nerves stretching! i think you'll be ok, not too much longer now! congrats and good luck!!

Hi andrea, my name is andrea too! and im i day behind you, im 34 weeks tommorow and due the 22nd feb. i just feel so bloated all the time and now the babys kicks are not hard there just like waves across my tummy. but when it does kick it hurts like hell, its more like a thud when it kicks.

i hate night times as i can harldy sleep even though im tired, i just cant get comfy.

Source(s): good luck and keep in touch

Enjoy it while it lasts, some mothers have to go through so much more to bring their babies into the world, bed rest, hospitalization, all kinds of problems. And some aren't even lucky enough to carry to 34 weeks. Be happy to be pregnant and stop complaining, it is only for a short time. How do expect to handle labor and delivery if the baby kicking hurts you so bad?