I really need help with choosing pictures to hang on my wall. Could someone at least try to help me, please?

My walls are being painted "cherry divine", which is a bright, almost bold red-pink color, I am also adding a lot of white to my room to balance it out, and I am working to make my bedroom look elegant and beautiful, regal almost, and I am currently choosing pictures to frame and hang on my walls. I am... show more My walls are being painted "cherry divine", which is a bright, almost bold red-pink color, I am also adding a lot of white to my room to balance it out, and I am working to make my bedroom look elegant and beautiful, regal almost, and I am currently choosing pictures to frame and hang on my walls. I am planning on getting a lot of pictures printed out al Walmart.com for pickup, in a traditional photo-style, not paper printed off the pc. I am only going to choose a few frames and alternate pictures every once in a while for some change, so don't be afraid to request a lot of things. I already have some(drool <3) photos of Gaspard Ulliel, some flower photos, and a sunset. If you can think of anything that would look nice in a frame and against the color of my walls, I would love some suggestions. (I am looking for photos that seem professional.) Also, some links if you know of any particularly nice pictures (links to deviantart, photobucket, istock, etc.) would help. Thanks very much! <3
Update: P.S. I posted this already, but no one seems to care about helping a little? So I guess I have to keep posting it until someone sees this and decided to reccomend something, because I have about one or two days to choose some pictures.
Update 2: thanks so much guys, this really helped me a lot! -^__^-