yogesh k asked in TravelNepal · 1 decade ago

i m goin to visit the country nepal for my upcoming vaccation,so would u please provide the information about?

i mean detail description of nepal!

Favorite Answer

Welcome to Nepal.

Best time to visit Nepal is September to March, however we say Nepal for all seasons.

You can reach Kathmandu, the capital directly by flight or if you are entering from India, you can use boarders. Main entry points are Mahendranagar if you are coming from Delhi or vicinity, Nepalgunj if you are coming from Lucknow (UP) or vicinity, Bhairahawa, if you are travelling from UP again or even Maharashtra (from Mumbai you can take Kushinagar Express for Gorakhpur), from Birgunj if from Kolkata and from Kakarbhitta if from Sikkim or Kolkata or Asam.

Kathmandu is the capital city also known as city of Temples. Places to see at Kathmandu are Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhu Nath, Kathmandu Durbar (Palace) Square, Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Bhaktapur is an ancient city. If you are Botany lover, you can also visit Godavari Botanical Garden. I suggest you to take a night stay at Nagarkot, 25 kms. (15.5 miles). Nagarkot is famous for its natural hilly beauty and sunrise. if you are lucky enough, you'll find clear sky and you'll be able to see clear Himalayan Range.

After your stay in Kathmandu, plan your visit to Pokhara, major attraction of tourists. It is 200 kms. (125 miles) from Kathmandu and both flight and bus services are available. However, I suggest you to take bus for two reasons, one it is cheaper and another, you'll be able to see scenic beauties around the highway. In Pokhara, each and every place is worth paying a visit, be it Sarangkot (famous for Paragliding), Fewa Lake or Begnas Lake (enjoy boating), visit Bindyabasini Temple (religious) or just stroll around Lake Side. If you are interested in trekking in Himalayan regions, it start from here. You may also be interested in Hill Trek.

If these informations are not enough, kindly let me know your tour interests.

Source(s): Your's truely is Nepalese by citizen and have travelled 60 districts out of 75 in Nepal.
    • jeetu5 years agoReport

Dude i m planing my honeymoon trip to nepal in june month. Could you please provide me information where to go, how to go, where to stay in cheap rates. I tried your no 09851105175 but i think you change it. Please give me your personal contact number also so that i can contact you directly.

Nepal is captivating usa in international. The foreigner are visited in Nepal. particularly, travelers are Indian. Indian and Nepali are in comparable way of life and custom. So the peoples of India visited Nepal. The piligrims additionally are come to circulate to Nepal. Nepal is prosperous of classic stupa and palaces maximum serious to circulate to to foreigner. The third international places foreigner additionally visited Nepal.

If you are looking for some real picnic point in Nepal which refresh you and make you holidays a memorable holiday then there is a place where you will find real excitement, thrill, and will enjoy boating and many other facilities.