Do you know a hangover cure?

I was up late last night and got pretty drunky and still came to work this morning. I was throwing up before I got here and want to throw up again but not in public. I ate a popsicle and drank some water, but it wants to come out! I have a very weak stomach and things don't stay down well at all. I can't go home either...so what do I do to get rid of this terrible hangover!! Supplies are limited here at work so hopefully someone knows some natural remedies! Thanks

Update:

Is it best not to puke? Because I'm really on the verge and I can't hold it. Thats it Im going. !!!!!!

Update 2:

thanks guys. i threw up. feel like SH!T. anyways, was wondering if anyone ever gets like i do. when im hangin really bad my entire face is numb . it feels like its asleep. and when i throw up its so intense that my eyes twitch and i freak out really bad and cry all while im throwing up looking like im tweakin out on somethin cuz my eyes are twitchin like theres no tomorrow. does anyone get that?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Homeopathic Remedies for a Hang-over and Alcoholoism :-

HANG OVER :-

Head remedy for hang over Nux vomica 30 or 200, 1/2 hourly

Congestion of head after taking wine Silicea 200, 10 min (3 Doses)

Insatiable craving for liquor which patient hated earlier Medorrhinum 200 or 1M, weekly (6 Doses)

BAD EFFECTS OF ALCOHOLISM :-

For bad effects of execessive use of alcohol; tremors, delirium and gastric complaints etc; irritable and nervous patient Nux vomica 30 or 200, 4 hourly

When patient can not digest even small quantity of food without taking alcohol Acid Sulph 30, 4 hourly

When patient becomes violent and talkative after prolonged use of alcohol Cannabis Indica 30 or 200, 4 hourly

For patients who drink in excess and have many fears in mind. Delirium tremens Opium 200 or 1M, 10 min (3 Doses)

Patient becomes intoxicated after consuming small quantity of alcoholic drinks; especially old bachelors Conium Mac 200, 6 hourly (6 Doses)

Usually constipated, stools hard; patient feels intoxicated with small quantity of alcoholic drinks Alumina 30, 4 hourly

For bad character who are wicked and jealous in nature and talk nonsense even before drinking Lachesis 30 or 200, 6 hourly

Delirium tremens constant loquacious Hyoscyamus 30 or 200, 10 min (3 Doses)

Delirium tremens inflammatory; rush of blood towards head Belladonna 30, 1/2 hourly

Delirium tremens maniacal; hallucination, illusions and fear of dark Stramonium 200 or 1M, 10 min (3 Doses)

Mental depression and tremors; tries to injure himself Cimicifuga 30 or 200, 1/2 hourly

ALCOHOLISM (To create Aversion) :-

To create aversion to alcoholic drinks, water causes coldness in the stomach; water must be mixed with liquors Acid Sulph 30, 4 hourly

For chronic drunkards with weak heart Stropanthus Q(Mother Tincture) 4 hourly, 10 drops

To take away craving for alcohol Quercus G-S Q(Mother Tincture) 4 hourly, 30-40 drops

To produce disgust for liquor Angelica Q(Mother Tincture) 4 hourly, 10 drops

Hereditary tendency (excessive desire) for alcoholic drinks Syphilinum 1M or 10M, weekly (12 Doses)

If Angelica Q(Mother Tincture) fails Camphor Q(Mother Tincture), (SOS) 4 hourly, 5 drops

Desire to take alcoholic drinks instead of water Arsenic Alb 30, (SOS), 3 hourly

For weak and nervous persons who are addicted to alcohol Avena Sat Q(Mother Tincture) 4 hourly,10 - 15 drops.

Take the remedy which is similar to your symptoms. No side effects or complications if taken as directed, please do not exceed the given dosage and under any circumstances do not try to mix any remedies and avoid Chocolates, Mints, Coffee, Red Meat, Alcoholic and Carbonated drinks, Spicy Rich Food while taking any Homeopathic remedies, and keep the medicines away from direct sunlight, heat strong smells and perfumes and do not store them in the fridge.

Curing without any side effects or Complications Thats the Beauty of Homeopathic Medicine (Cures Par Excellence)

Take Care and God Bless You !

Source(s): Homeopathic Practitioner
  • 1 decade ago

Soul Doctor has all the good answers BUT I am sure you are not going to go out and get all those good things for the NEXT time!!:-) Headache from drinking is caused by dehydration for the most part!! BEFORE bed drink water -if you can take any more down!!! :-) AND a couple of spirin which will dilate the blood vessels -another cause of headache!! Nothing SWEET!!!!!!!

• Krista
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

My best hangover cure is to avoid one. Before going to bed, drink two or three large glasses of water real quick and right after one another. Don't go to the washroom, just go right to bed. Let your body absorb all of that water into your kidneys and the only thing that you'll wake up with, is a real urge to go pee.

• 1 decade ago

drink lots of water before going to bed. get plenty of sleep also. i've always enjoyed taking a hot steamy shower after awaking and just sit in the shower, breathing in the hot vapors and letting the water beat down on your head. if you have some ginger ale, drink some of that as it will soothe your stomach. tums would be fine too. take a couple pain killers, like tyelonol too!!

these are just things I do, but they help!! i caution fruit juice, as the acidity in the juice might upset your stomach and/or make you puke.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well i dont really know what you can do at this point. But next time you decide to get drunk, before you pass out or go to sleep, make yourself a cup of really sweet coffee. Last time i was drunk, which was like two weeks ago i tried this. Like you gotta put atlast double or triple the amount of sugar you ususally put in it. MAke it really SWEET! Trust me, i woke up the next morning with out one symptom of a hang over. Worked for me. Hope you feel better although theres not much hope in that.ha sorry man

• 1 decade ago

I'm not sure what to do after the night , but ALWAYS drink as much glasses of water as glass U drank before bed and I swear it's the best I wake up the next day with NO HANGOVER!!!!!!! It's the best:)

• 1 decade ago

Try drinking some water or fruit juice. Eat a banana. Use a cold compress and get some fresh air.

• 1 decade ago

well i usually mix orange juice with red bull and take a tylonol

• 1 decade ago

a straight IV of fluids

• 1 decade ago

drink 2 glass of salted {if not BP patient}lemmon water or have black coffee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.