Do you know a hangover cure?

I was up late last night and got pretty drunky and still came to work this morning. I was throwing up before I got here and want to throw up again but not in public. I ate a popsicle and drank some water, but it wants to come out! I have a very weak stomach and things don't stay down well at all. I can't go... show more I was up late last night and got pretty drunky and still came to work this morning. I was throwing up before I got here and want to throw up again but not in public. I ate a popsicle and drank some water, but it wants to come out! I have a very weak stomach and things don't stay down well at all. I can't go home either...so what do I do to get rid of this terrible hangover!! Supplies are limited here at work so hopefully someone knows some natural remedies! Thanks
Update: Is it best not to puke? Because I'm really on the verge and I can't hold it. Thats it Im going. !!!!!!
Update 2: thanks guys. i threw up. feel like SH!T. anyways, was wondering if anyone ever gets like i do. when im hangin really bad my entire face is numb . it feels like its asleep. and when i throw up its so intense that my eyes twitch and i freak out really bad and cry all while im throwing up looking like im tweakin out... show more thanks guys. i threw up. feel like SH!T. anyways, was wondering if anyone ever gets like i do. when im hangin really bad my entire face is numb . it feels like its asleep. and when i throw up its so intense that my eyes twitch and i freak out really bad and cry all while im throwing up looking like im tweakin out on somethin cuz my eyes are twitchin like theres no tomorrow. does anyone get that?