Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Will you vote for Hillary Clinton? Yes/No WHY?

I have read many people saying that this woman is a desgrace, phony, and many other adjectives but until now i have not read why.

I want to know what are the reasons that make you say: NO WAY she can not be President. or YES she should be.

I am not making a poll, I want to know the REASONS why people think she is not or should not be the candidate.

Please please, tell me why!!

Best Answer

No, her balls were shoing in Iowa

If Hillary takes it in 08, any bets on what that body count will be?

Just a quick refresher course lest we forget what has happened to many "friends"of the Clintons.

1-James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an

apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness

in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 -Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3- Vince Foster - Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary

Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head,

ruled a suicide.

4- Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the

investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull

resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being

investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with

prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later

the Air Traffic Controller commited suicide.

5- C. Victor Raiser II. Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising

organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6-Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead

in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a

"Dear friend and trusted advisor".

7-Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the

woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died

on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in

the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several

Clinton fund raising events.

8-Jerry Parks -Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little

Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little

Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He

allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files

were mysteriously removed from his house.

9-James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a

"Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who

visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

10-James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging

suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11-Kathy Ferguson- Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head.

It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as

if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with

Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible

corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12-Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson.

Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June,

1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his

fiancee.

13-Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14-Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15- Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was

Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head,

ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16-Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until

her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17-Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and

Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently in

the middle of his investigation.

18- Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with

Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to

Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19-Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp.

Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15,

1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20-Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996.

Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of

Commerce.

21-Charles Meissner -Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22-Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care

Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane

crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council

personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

23-Barry Seal -Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no

accident.

24-Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in

the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. Lawhorn was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25-Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a

purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1,

1994 when his plane exploded.

27-Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case.

Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, was due to boys falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to that case died

before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28-Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck,

7/88.

29-Keith McMaskle - Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov 1988

30-Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31-Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33-James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to "natural causes".

34-Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his

pickup truck in June 1990.

35-Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in

a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:

36 -Major William S. Barkley Jr.

37-Captain Scott J . Reynolds

38-Sgt. Brian Hanley

39-Sgt. Tim Sabel

40-Major General William Robertson

41-Col. William Densberger

42-Col. Robert Kelly

43-Spec. Gary Rhodes

44-Steve Willis

45-Robert Williams

46-Conway LeBleu

47-Todd McKeehan

Quite an impressive list! Pass this on. Let the public become aware of what

happens to "friends" of the Clintons!

First, let me say, it depends on who her opponent is. I'm not voting in the primaries, so if she wins the nomination and is going against:

McCain = yes, I'd vote for Hillary. McCain has multiple personalities and you never know if he's the moderate that shows up on the Jon Stewart show, or the uber-conservative who sounds like a bush puppet.

Rudy = yes. No way I let mayor be president.

Huckabee = maybe

Romney = probably not

In the extremely unlikely case that Ron Paul gets the republican nomination, I will not vote for Hillary. Paul is the most moderate and least special interest laden candidate.

Also Independents:

If Bloomberg runs as an Ind., I'd still vote for Hillary for the same reason as Rudy.

If Nader runs again, then he'll get my vote.

The reason people say she's a phony: Did you see those waterworks right before New Hampshire? Phony. First she runs on a platform of experience, and now she's mimicking O'bama's calls for change? Phony.

I'm not voting for Clinton (the woman thing is not an issue) because it would be a 2 family white house for far too long. Plus, she had a chance to run in 2004 but declined because of a Rep majority. Although it would be fun to watch Hillary and the Reps go at it, I just don't see how that could benefit America. This is how I will vote this year...

1. Obama ticket

2. Rep ticket (if Obama does not get Dem nomination)

• jdw

I am voting for Hilllary Clinton because she is the most qualified candidate. Her experience as a senator and president's first lady have provided her with experience and knowledge that is unique to all other candidates. I feel she is extremely intelligent, surrounded by bright and resourceful people. Hillary has meant with a large number of foreign diplomats and leaders and is well versed on foreign policies and history. People tend not to like Hillary because she is a tough, confident and not willing to take crap from anyone. To men.... most men and a few women, find these qualities unattractive for a female. To me these qualities are necessary. The presidency shouldn't go to the "nicest" candidate.

I won't say whom I am voting for but I will play devil advocate. Hillary has too much to prove in being a woman aND a possible first woman president. She has to convince men and women she is worthy which is causing her to seem as though she changes her mind to often. That is not the case. She stand by what she believes in. But presidency is a job. And in any work place a woman must prove herself more than a man. Which may cause he to have to make tougher decisions that will make her possibly seem unfair or that she isn't capable. She is very capable. But I feel it is too soon for this to occur. I like Obama as well, but both of the social ramifications could be a problem. I feel it is too soon for a black president only because for one I feel he would be assassinated and there is still plenty of racism, it is only being covered in many ways and people are not a out about. As for a woman president, there are still far too many chauvinistic views in our society. She would be fought at almost every turn. And her challenges would be far greater.

No way! Being a "first lady" does not give anyone the experience necessary to be "The Commander in Chief." Has everyone forgotten that we are at war with terrorists intent on destroying our country. Also, she is not an honest person. Not only did she turn a very small investment (not even her own money) into a $200,000.00 profit, but what about the mysterious discovery of court subpeoned documents on her dining room table after she had denied knowing their whereabouts.

I will vote for Hilary. Do you really think that moron of a husband ran the office while he was in. Heck no. She is not a idiot. She know what she wants. She has an attainable amount of issues and they happen to be the same issues i care about. When her husband was in office, the unemployment rate was low. Jobs were high. And once again, this power driven woman had something to do with it. I do believe that she has the experience. She really can not do worse that anyone else!

• aragon

Thanks for the snapshot, I believe that is probably essentially the most unbecoming coiffure that I've ever visible on her. But, certain, I'd vote for her. I believe she's way more certified than our incumbent and might do a larger process. (Of direction, I additionally believe my puppy might do a larger process than George Dubya. She could also be only a puppy however she knows realistic phrases like sit down, lie down and dance. I believe that is greater than George Dubya is aware of... or no less than he has drawback announcing even realistic phrases.) If the Democrats nominate her, I'll be balloting for her.

• Scott

I won't vote for her. I don't like her politics and stands on issues that are important to me. I feel that she would be influenced by Bill Clinton, (who we impeached and don't need ANOTHER 4 years of) and also because of her illegal land sales in her original home state. I personally don't think that it is right to own property in one state, call it home and then make all sorts of land grabbing money from it, then buy a cheap condo in New York so one can establish residency and then run for political office. Biggest issue, I just don't trust she will do right for my country and has her own agenda.

I won't vote for her for the same reason I won't vote for Romney or Edwards. I think she is a product of the system. It is time for someone new. To be perfectly honest I don't like any of them, but lobbyists have corrupted politicians and she is one of them that I don't trust. I also think she would downgrade our military, and regardless of what you think about the war ( i don't like it) we need our military right now because the rest of the world hates us. Thanks Bush!!!

I will not vote for her. I've never liked her and I just don't think she has the experience to lead the nation. She's just sailing in on her husband's likeability. My vote is behind Obama, but if Hilary gets the democratic nomination instead of him, then I'll be voting for a 3rd party candidate.