Can anyone help me name an old horror film??

When I was at school (late 1970's) I belonged to a fim club, I distinctly remember a black & white 'horror' film that I want to find out the name of. I thought it was called The Haunted or Haunted House but I have looked on numerous sites and can't find this particular film listed. The story goes:... show more When I was at school (late 1970's) I belonged to a fim club, I distinctly remember a black & white 'horror' film that I want to find out the name of. I thought it was called The Haunted or Haunted House but I have looked on numerous sites and can't find this particular film listed.
The story goes: a young couple are viewing an old house and the lady that is showing them around tells them the story of the property. Years before a couple lived there and for some reason (I can't remember) the husband booby trapped the house. The wife eventually managed to climb through a window that was 'safe' but he sees her (from the shed or something?) and trips a switch which electrocutes her as she tries to climb through the window. We then go back to the present and the couple are horrified by the story, and as the woman turns round to them she is now the woman that was murdered and she disapears through the wall.
As you can imagine, this has stayed with me for years !!