Joss K asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Which actors do you think will take the leading roles in the McCann Movie?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I still hope someone will step in and stop this from happening in the first place. Otherwise we'll find ourselves with yet another little kid called Dakota being dragged off by Ralph Fiennes while Scarlett Johannson and Brad Pitt return to their hotel room and scream in horror, before taking their other two children, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, out for a swim in the pool. The Tapas Nine will of course show a reprise of the majority of Ocean's Eleven. I hate you Hollywood, and I hate you, murderous lying parents who have nothing better to do than profit from their daughter's tragedy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You've had some pretty fine suggestions so far. How about Britney Spears as Mrs McCann? They seem to share an ineptitude to parenting.

I bet they do change the ending to finding the little girl. Either that or the McCanns will wake up to find it had all been a dream....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

this is all non sense 2, they havent lost an opportunity to be on tv,its seems more that they are celebrating something rather than looking 4 their daughter,if all this happened to me i would not be involved in nothing like this,please there's other ways to look for people...and they want this money just to be travelling around the world...they are already actors they probably know better than anyone what actually really happen

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I rekon directed kate and gerry mccann, produced the mccanns, starring the mccanns, distributed the mccanns! etc etc

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Steven Seagal and Cynthia Rothrock.

• prato
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Cate Blanchette, may be a stable chioce. She performed Bob Dylan in a action picture, so Jesus would not be various a stretch for her. to boot, you have been allowed to pick a 'her', so ought to besides bypass with it.

• Marky
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Why not the McCanns themselves - they have both proved to be very good actors!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They'll probably find the real Maddy just in time!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i reckon they should play the roles themselves considering they are guilty as sin.

• 1 decade ago

Very good Mizza and Marky :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.