A hippie wedding dress?

Hi there, I am getting married this summer and don't like the idea of a normal style wedding dress that you only wears once and pay lots and lots for, I would like a long flowing hippystyle dress with sleeves, think something like what Geri halliwell wore at the reunion pressconf last summer. I guess flowery... show more Hi there, I am getting married this summer and don't like the idea of a normal style wedding dress that you only wears once and pay lots and lots for, I would like a long flowing hippystyle dress with sleeves, think something like what Geri halliwell wore at the reunion pressconf last summer. I guess flowery would be ok, but I'd like it to be off white or whitish. Maybe even something towards the celtic style. Anybody got any ideas on where to find a dress like this?
Update: Or does anyone know what dress she was wearing at that conferance? No doubt it will be a very pricey one...
this one I mean http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s53/divingdrowning/SPICEGIRLS.png