1.I still remember that when i was 7 years old,my father hit me harshly because i lost
my keys.this is the most off-putting event in my life.
2.My grandmother underwent The Second World War,so when i speak japanese in the presence of her,she will be angry immediately.
3.Sam's grandfather died last week.So recently,his spirit is very blue.
4.Justin Timberlake is a celebrity as well as a singer.
5.The fireman risks his life to save a child in the fire.
- DaiweiLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. I still remember that my father hit me harshly because I had lost my keys when I was 7 years old. This is the most off-putting(displeasing) even in my life.
2. It is because my grandmother had been in the wars during the Second World War. She will be angry immediately if I speak Japanese in the presence of her.
3. Recently, Sam has been in the blues(in deep sorrow/in low spirits) since his grandfather's death last week.
4. Justin Timberlake is a celegrity and a singer as well.
5. The fireman has saved a child during the fire at the risk of his own life.
2008-01-11 03:03:40 補充：
Correction : 1st sentence : even------ event
- 1 decade ago