Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文達人 幫我訂正 文法

1.When university busily arrives dizziness daily, the sleep is

insufficient, the work which completes, more and more many

matters,really are let me feel feels bad.

2.When I busily to badly battered, my all meeting wanted the before

day,that kind relaxed to be all joyful, does not have the worry the

happy hour.

3.In our country before extremely joyful, every day was exits plays,

plays the tired rest, did not have the work, not to have the worry,

which work which like the present sleep insufficiency, completes,

recently went to or the before life to be better than Arab League!

4.Although before lives very joyfully, but my gate must live in

immediately, do not have only to be lives is recollecting, must

diligently create own life, do not have to leave behind the regret.

1.When I was in university, I am busy all the time and i don't get enough sleep. Because of the heavy work, I felt more depress each day.

2.I always think about the days in the past. The happy time with no worries.

3.Before I started junior high school, I go out with friends everyday. I don't have any homework or worries. Not like what's happening now, with tiring minds, endless schoolworks. The days before are still better comparing to my life now.

4.Even though my life before was happy, but I need to face the reality. I can't stay in my memories forever. Fighting for your own life is important.

Rating
  • Ben
    Favorite Answer

1.When the semester is coming to an end, university students are busy preparing their final exams, so they feel dizzy and don't have sufficient sleep every day. But things won't work out luckily all the time, which annoys many college students.

2.When I was busy battling with my meetings and studies, I always desired a period of joyful relaxation, which I didn't have to worry about the

routine work and enjoy the happy hours.

3.In our country which workholic is a normal way of life, people work every day without sufficient rests, even though they're very tired or ill, they don't dare to take a day off. As a result, they are always in a sleepy and lethargic condition. How they envy the better lives in Arab League!

4.Although I enjoyed my past years joyfully, I need to turn on a new leaf. I don't want to live in recollection, I have to enrich my future life,and leave all the regrets behind.

Source(s): myself

我一直都有過敏狀況,是最近才知道要用防螨寢具的,因為醫師建議我用,我也考慮了很久,想說要買就買最好的,上個月趁網站有折扣的時候買了一組【北之特】防蹣(螨)寢具來用用看,真沒想到~~現在覺得過敏狀況有改善多了。雖然比一般的貴一些,不過~真值得!

1.When I was in university, I was always busy and never got enough sleep. Because of the heavy workload, I felt more and more depressed with each passing day.

2.I always think about the days in the past. The happy times with no worries.

3.Before I started junior high school, I went out with friends everyday. I don't have any homework or worries. It's nothing like what's happening now--always thinking and having endless schoolwork. Compared to now, my life was so much better in the past.

4.Although life was easier in the past, I need to face reality. I can't stay in my memories forever. Fighting for your own life is important.

2008-01-10 17:34:55 補充:

Sorry....

3.Before I started junior high school, I went out with friends everyday. I didn't have any homework nor worries. It's nothing like what's happening now--always thinking and having endless schoolwork. Compared to now, my life was so much better in the past.