Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

誰能幫想”穿著prada的惡魔”裡有甚麼經典的話

如題我希望誰能幫想想看

穿著prada的惡魔有甚麼很經典的話!

要中翻英喔!

要翻成英文喔!!

感謝!!

Rating
    Best Answer

Miranda: I need 10 to 15 Calvin Klein skirts.

Andrea: OK, what kind of skirts?

Miranda: Please bore someone else with your question.

Emily: You, go to Calvin Klein.

Andreas: Me?

Emily: Oh I'm sorry, do you have some prior engagement? Some hideous skirt convention you have to go to?

Andy: You look so thin.

Emily: Do I? Oh it's for Paris. I'm on this new diet. I don't eat anything. And when I feel like I'm about to faint, I eat a cube of cheese. I'm one stomach flu away from reaching my goal weight.

Miranda: I don't understand why it's so difficult to confirm appointments.

Emily: I know, I'm so sorry Miranda. I actually did confirm ...

Miranda: (interrupting) The details of your incompetence do not interest me.

Miranda: By all means move at a glacial pace. You know how that thrills me.

Miranda: This Stuff? Oh, ok, I see, you think this has nothing to do with you? You go to your closet, and you select out, I don't know, that lumpy blue sweater for instance, because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back, but, what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue, it's not turqouise, it's not lapis: it's actually cerulean. And you are also blively unaware on the fact that in 2002, Oscar De Le Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns, and then I think it was Yves Saint-Laurent wasn't it? who showed cerulean military jackets, I think we need a jacket here, and then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of 8 different designers, then it filtered down through the department stores and then trickled on down into some tragic casual corner where you not know fished it out of some clearance bin, however, that blue represents millions of dollars and countless jobs, and it's sort of comical how you think that you've made a choice that exempts you from the fashion industry when infact, you're wearing the sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room, from a pile of stuff.

2008-01-10 10:11:23 補充:

最後一幕

Andy : What if I don't want this?

Miranda : Oh don't be silly, EVERYONE wants this. EVERYONE wants to be us! You want to live this life? This is the choice you have to make!!

Source(s): 網路
  • Leslie

這裡很多:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458352/quotes

舉一例:

Miranda Priestly: Details of your incompetence do not interest me.