presidential candidate question?

Is Hillary Clinton against homeschooling?

I want a strait up answer, no bull crap.

Not the video of the vouchers, I want

proof that she is for/against homeschooling

Favorite Answer

The Presidential candidate question would be phrased to ask each candidate their view on homeschooling.

I have homeschooled my children now for 10 years. I haven't found the link yet but Hillary has sided with the National Education Association and does not support homeschooling or vouchers for private schools.

• keagle

i for my area trust McCain has a extra constructive idea on the thanks to pull us out of our close to melancholy degree. His idea is sparkling decrease & is wise to me. Obama plans to placed a tax of 28% on any income we make from promoting a house. it truly is no longer straightforward to us. McCain has worked complicated for this united states, and once you artwork flat out for something you could extra constructive appreciate it & as a outcome have extra of a heart for it, & take care. i do no longer trust in abortion because it is been pr oven that the babies are quite babies no longer in basic terms fetus's that do not have a personality or spirit, or emotions. also abortions reason the babies soreness. they have considered soreness killers first, yet isn't that in basic terms admitting that a lot extra that those surely everyone appears quite killing a stay toddler? McCain would not help abortion, Obama does Lesbian & gay marriage? McCain does no longer help.Obama helps, it is as a lot as you, do not go what maximum say, study through the diverse subject matters & help what you experience interior. what's significant to you about this united states? i'm satisfied your vote casting no matter when you're uncertain immediately. and it is no longer a nasty situation to ask human beings their perspectives, in some situations it can supply us a extra constructive look at issues, different situations it may get quite stressful like at the same time as they say a recognition & do not state a reason.

It doesn't seem to be one of her issues that she's arguing. She more concerned with funding public schools, I believe. That doesn't mean she's against home schooling. Most liberals support 100% a freedom such as that - except when it comes to forcing a particular religion on others or lining rich people's pockets with tax money rather than helping the poor.

• Feivel

I think, to be honest, she has waffled on that question and given different answers. I am not sure what her current answer is. I think the last I actually heard her speak about it she said it needed to be "explored" which is Clintonite speak for "I have no idea and won't know until I get the power"

Against. 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is a pure unadulterated Far Left Liberal Secular Progressive that want's Secular Progressive values inculcated into kids as early as possible!

And public schools have become the platform for promoting "Homosexuality", the use of Condoms encouraging sex at an early age, and Lesbianism as a normal healthy lifestyle i.e. in some Second Grade Readers discovered being used in California there are stories like, "Billy has two Mommies" and "Tommy has has two Dads"!

Home-schooling for the Far Left Wing ACLU Adoring Ultra Liberals is a ... NO NO !!

They are against Family values and are out to promote pure secularism and remove any vestiges of traditionalism from America, from saying "Merry Christmas" to "One Nation Under God".

Hillarty Clinton is an avowed Secular Progessive and champion of the Far Left .. and the "Closet Muslim" Osama Obama is even further Left of Hillary !!!

You need to read "Culture Warrior", there's the proof and the answer to your question in "Spades"!

Good luck!

Source(s): Culture Warrior Bill O'Reilly

I remember when bill was president and he said our public schools where great and then what does he do he puts his daughter in a private school.

Let me tell you something about Hilary Clinton...she doesn't know what she's for/against.

Wait.....Wait.....I am going to have to cry about this question for a few minutes.