International 2008 ghost hunters season premiere???

Where are jason and grant? Steve yeah i know wouldnt fly there. and where is tango too? Why is andy there? is this what they mean by the international part? that people from different teams will come together? Will it be the same all season?

Update:

Is the regular TAPS ghost hunters team still going to air the show, with the team (Jason, Grant, Tango, Steve, etc.)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jason and Grant did not want to leave their families for 6 weeks. You're right about Steve he is afraid of flying. Andy drives me crazy. Brian is now the tech manager again, {he's probably happy about that} Barry is their international contact.

Donna wanted to go. Another woman from another group is present. And the team leader is someone whom Jason and Grant approve of. They will still be showing the regular ghost hunter's new season starts in March. Go Team!!!!

• 1 decade ago

If you paid attention to the premiere, it gave you all the answers. The regular Ghost Hunters new season starts in March, and the team fo GHI, is who you saw last night, Shannon, Donna, Brian, Robb & Andy. Jason & Grant set it up that way, because they werent going to be away from their family fo 6 weeks, which is the duration of the filming in Europe. Hmmm, I'm wondering did you fall asleep while it was on?

• 1 decade ago

im not sure because i havent seen that episode but im sure its probably like the time when jason had family matters because you know both jason and grant have kids, maybe they needed to be with family. Im sure they'll all come back because jason and grant are the founders!

p.s. what is your favorite episode?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.