Im beggin u PLZ help me, im on my knees just have mercy on me and HELP!!?

Im sorry but i have asked the same ? twice and i still dont get any answers. Im going to ask again if no one answers me then ill understand here it goes WHAT IS A GOOD THESIS STATEMENT ON LEUKEMIA??? IM DOING A RESEArCH PAPER my very 1st time i have no idea what my thesis statement could be...im so sorry but im going to DROP OUT of school cuz im trying to do something but im so miserable thats how serious the situation is!!!!!! IF SOMEONE CARES IM BEGGIN HELP ME?? and beaLive me GOD WILL THANK U! IM SO STRESSED OUT...

• Jason
    Favorite Answer

I assume that the prompt of your essay is just anything about Leukemia.

Let me guide you abit.

In the introduction, do not define or describe what is Leukemia. Easily speaking, consider your audience and don't define this term in the introduction [I know many students like to do that but it is just boring] because your audience is a teacher. Your teacher may understand the term already and just try to make your introduction as short as possible but interesting. [Hope you get it, this is my professor's advice].

Thesis statement has to be very narrow and clear. Clear means that readers don't need to reread to get what you mean.

1i.e. Leukemia affects the patient physically and mentally.

2i.e. There are two major types of Leukemia: acute and chronic.

3i.e. Leukemia affects patient's mental state negatively.

I don't know the prompt of your essay, so I just give what-ever examples of the thesis statements.

for 1i.e., the rest of the paper should focus on the physical effects first and then describes the mental effects.

For 2i.e., This is sort of classification research essay, so what you have to do is just finding info about Leukemia and it would be easy.

For 3i.e., this one is very narrow. It focuses only on the mental state. so find info about Leukemia that affect people mentally.

Source(s): Good luck

Haha. I'd ask your professor what they're looking for in a good thesis statement. Or I'd look up "Leukemia research paper thesis" or something to that effect, and see what other people have used as their thesis. Just make sure not to plagarize anything.

Good luck, and hang in there! I'm sure you'll do just fine. :)

Well you first have to narrow down what you want to talk about with Leukemia. Do you want to talk about it's effects, it's treatment, how it affects the person, their family, what. Or simply the basic, The effects of Leukemia are devastating to the body and the treatments are just at bad, which does a person chose the bad or the worse?

I can help you. I am a biology college graduate but I am going to need you to narrow it down. What about leukemia are you interested in. I can not give you a thesis statement on that alone because it is to broad. NARROW IT DOWN. I can narrow for you. Hit me on my email

I am sorry I couldn't even pretend to be able to answer that question, But just wanted let cha know I admire you asking the question and I didnt want u thinking no one cares to help you. Would love to help you if i had a clue of how. anything else but sorry i havnt a clue on a answer to this one. May explain why i hated school so much.Goodluck and hang in there.

good lkukemia statement is " lukemia is a very bad dieseis"