y do ppl feel "cool" when wearing hollister?

ok. so im in high school. everyone wears hollister, including me. it's something normal and nobody really gives a crap if ur wearing hollister or abercrombie or not. this one girl, who everyone has hated for ever started wearing hollister. i didn't really notice and i didn't really give a crap. (wow she wears hollister so does the rest of the high school) she comes up to me and streches her shirt our so i can see the little hollister seagull and says "see, i got it from hollister!" im like idc(i didn't say that tho)

so i don't get it. does anybody feel "cool" when u wear hollister?? u see it all the frikkin time and no matter where u go ppl wear hollister. i like the clothes and stuff but its not amazing that someone wears hollister.

wat should i say to her? cuz shes really pissing me off, telling me every frikkin day that her tops r from hollister.

i like hollister clothes. i shop there cuz i like it, not cuz everyone at my school does.

my life isn't dull. i just don't get why she streches her shirt out to me and tells me "i got it from hollister" woopdee frikkin doo. shes been doing it for a frikkin week. ITS FUCKINGANNOYING!!

we're 15. (grade 9)

she does the same thing with her "go phone"(those crappy cell phones for little kids)

hollister isn't that expensive...sometimes certain things r...but overall...its normal

Best Answer

just say

"wow cool

look around u can see more tops from hollister!

amazing huh??"

idk

bt thats wat i would say

lol

I know, I love hollister because the clothes are comfortable and represent my lifestyle and what I love. However when people look at me in a different way for that I think that it should change. You sound really angry and like you hate the girl because she is joining the club. I know what it feels like because I have a girl like that at my school. The only reason they feel "cool" when they wear it is because they are trying to fit in and it is okay in the beginning but after a week it gets annoying especially when they ask you where you got every article of clothing you are wearing so they can get it too. Good luck on that girl and just try to avoid her for a while or talk to her about why it makes her feel so much better when in life clothes shouldn't change you completely.

I don't wear hollister. I wear clothes from different shops that I see while I'm out shopping. Often it's important to have the most expensive things in high school, and often people pay more for the brand than the actual clothes. It's sad, but true.

I buy clothes from hollister but I don't buy it to feel "cool". I just buy it because some of their clothes are cute and oh so comfortable. (: Just say to her "Yeah, your coool! Happy? (imitating her voice)" with a smile. She'd love it. LOL. You see fat chicks and skinny chicks wearing hollister all the time so what's the big deal?

I just found that amusing! What's so "cool" about hollister? I mean I buy clothes from their but it's like any other store like old navy and gap, it just has it's own style and bit of a higher price.

1 min later...

BAHAHA. A go phone? WOW. Tell her to say it again when she can afford a real cell phone. Yeah? :) haha. I wanna meet that girl, she's freakin funnie ashell. ;)

i think she wants to tell you because nobody likes her

she wants to fit in. are you popular? if you are than maybe she is trying to tell you that she is not as bad as everyone thinks. if she annoys you even more, just ignore her.

hollister can make CERTAIN ppl cool. i love to wear hollister because there clothes are great. but some people can;t afford hollister. so the people who can't afford hollister, they would be excited and really happy to have a shirt from there. also hollister are for people who have figures. mostly skinny people wear them. so hollister can make a HUGE difference in certain people

People like them because they're trendy, and are a well known name brand. I like Hollister cause thats where some hot guys are. No just kidding. Never thought of looking cool wearing Hollister, but then people at my school makes fun of me cause I wear Ugg boots.

why the **** do u people by ****** up ripped clothes. I mean 90 freaking dollars for ripped jeans its called walmart and scissors at most 15 bucks. All you guys are wannabes go create your own style not whatever paris hilton is wearing this week. Freaking pricks. let me guess your school is a bunch of white pretenious brats you don't know the meaning of a dollar or hard work. Wake up watch the news and do ur damn homework

because it's just peer pressure do u think anyone1 would wear it if it wasn't "kewl" or "in" how would people even know it exsisted if all these teen and pre-teen bill-boards weren't walking around advirtising and trying to be kewl. Hollister is ok and so is abercrombie kids it's just not that great if your gonna brag and show off show off and brag about JUICY COUTURE bcuz its better or KITSON and Ralph Lauren, Lacoste etc. bcuz Hollister isn't preppy OR expensive or kewl if u ask me! (I lik abercrombie kids better just not a billboard)

well she probably was never able to afford it any probably felt left out i guess you can say cause everyone wore it, except her...now that she wears it she might feel "worth" it...it doesnt even matter where your close are from, its how you wear it. the designer isnt going to make you "cool" if she is really getting to you and you have the nerve just tell her "seriously! why do you say everyday that your shirt is from hollister, do you really think anyone cares?" well you can probably say it nicer, if you want. lol

I must be too old for Hollister-the music's too loud for me.

If you really want her to go away, you have 2 options:

1)tell her so, in a discreet way so she's not embarassed.

2) in a very loud & public way, remark how you donated that shirt to goodwill the other day & you're glad to see it found its way to where it was needed.

i totally understand you.

i guess it makes them feel better to wear shirts that everyone knows cost more money than your average shirt. even i could easily pull together a gorgy outfit under $30, the people who wear hollister consistently wear hollister tee and american eagle jeans. with the occasional delias shirt every now and then. if she keeps telling you she got it from hollister it's probably because she can't afford it. and she saved up her money to buy her 4 little shirts.

mmhmmm.

yupp.