Which of these kind of guys is your "type"?

-Really athletic guy

-Rednecks

-Gangstas

-Nerds

-Cowboys

-Rockers

-Average kind of guy

Personally i like rednecks/cowboys. There are so many rednecks where i live and i love when they ride around in their big/loud trucks! When we get out of school they all get in their trucks and start up the loud engines...something about that is sooo hot to me! And cowboys are so hot too.

But the weird thing is the guy i like is more gangsta :\ He wears kinda baggy clothes but he still likes trucks, dirt bikes<<HOT!, 4wheelers and all kind of stuff that doesnt really seem like it fits his look. I could care less though. Hes still HOT! Sorry, you didnt have to read all this....i get carried away when writing about him. hehe

15 Answers

Relevance
  • cutie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

My kind of guy has be outdoors kind, likes to hunt and fish, works hard, plays hard, sort of a jack of all trades, and drive a big truck!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

You should take it slow so you can get a good idea of how (if at all) that relationship still affects him. Seems to me like guys who come out of a long relationship have a tendency to want to compare you to their last gf but since he dumped her you probably won't have that problem and a year is a good amount of time in between so you're not a rebound. In my experience men move on pretty quickly when they're not the ones who got dumped. What bothers me about it is the weird reason for ending their 5 year relationship, I might worry about that.

• 1 decade ago

Really Athletic and Cowboys.

• Shrew
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I like redneck cowboys, but I also like an average type of guy too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Long haired rockers

Source(s): My boyfriend
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like athletic people but my bf isn't really athletic. nerdy people are kind of cool but average people are the best. I guess my bf is average he is a combination of all of them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cowboys, rockers, and usually the players

• 1 decade ago

gangsta but has a side on him that is respectful but knows how to stand up for me.

• 1 decade ago

athletic, gangsta, nerdy, rocker, average

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

gangsters... i get told alot that i am one everyday so i peffer to act like a gangster

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.