Which of these kind of guys is your "type"?

-Really athletic guy

-Rednecks

-Gangstas

-Nerds

-Cowboys

-Rockers

-Average kind of guy

Personally i like rednecks/cowboys. There are so many rednecks where i live and i love when they ride around in their big/loud trucks! When we get out of school they all get in their trucks and start up the loud engines...something about that is sooo hot to me! And cowboys are so hot too.

But the weird thing is the guy i like is more gangsta :\ He wears kinda baggy clothes but he still likes trucks, dirt bikes<<HOT!, 4wheelers and all kind of stuff that doesnt really seem like it fits his look. I could care less though. Hes still HOT! Sorry, you didnt have to read all this....i get carried away when writing about him. hehe

• cutie
    Best Answer

My kind of guy has be outdoors kind, likes to hunt and fish, works hard, plays hard, sort of a jack of all trades, and drive a big truck!

You should take it slow so you can get a good idea of how (if at all) that relationship still affects him. Seems to me like guys who come out of a long relationship have a tendency to want to compare you to their last gf but since he dumped her you probably won't have that problem and a year is a good amount of time in between so you're not a rebound. In my experience men move on pretty quickly when they're not the ones who got dumped. What bothers me about it is the weird reason for ending their 5 year relationship, I might worry about that.

Really Athletic and Cowboys.

• Shrew

I like redneck cowboys, but I also like an average type of guy too.

Long haired rockers

Source(s): My boyfriend

I like athletic people but my bf isn't really athletic. nerdy people are kind of cool but average people are the best. I guess my bf is average he is a combination of all of them.

cowboys, rockers, and usually the players

gangsta but has a side on him that is respectful but knows how to stand up for me.

athletic, gangsta, nerdy, rocker, average

gangsters... i get told alot that i am one everyday so i peffer to act like a gangster