If I am non-native American and I have no blood and I do not live in America.?

Can I convert to that religion, I use religion for lack of a better word. Also this is a just incase I may not want to convert. But I find the everything has a spirit Theology is what I believe. But I think I should learn and pray for signs before I decide. Can you recommend some good links. and if you have read... show more Can I convert to that religion, I use religion for lack of a better word. Also this is a just incase I may not want to convert. But I find the everything has a spirit Theology is what I believe. But I think I should learn and pray for signs before I decide. Can you recommend some good links. and if you have read my profile I am just looking for the right path I have just not found it "when you find the right path you will know".
Update: No native american blood.
Update 2: The last thing I would ever do is blend faiths, I never change a faith that already has rules. If I wanted to do that then I would make my own religion not join one with its own rules and culture.