What was your worse concert experience?

For me, it was Guns N' Roses at Newcastle Metro Radio Arena a year or so ago. The band was an hour and a half late on stage, which is normal for Guns N' Roses, but it was a very hot summer night and the arena was sold out. You can imagine how hot it was! The music was great, very much a greatest hits... show more For me, it was Guns N' Roses at Newcastle Metro Radio Arena a year or so ago.

The band was an hour and a half late on stage, which is normal for Guns N' Roses, but it was a very hot summer night and the arena was sold out. You can imagine how hot it was!

The music was great, very much a greatest hits show. However, somebody threw something onto the stage and Axel stormed off in a huff. He came back on to admonish the crowd and finish the song, before saying "Show's over. Goodnight" and storming back off. The show was cut short and there was no encore.

I felt a bit cheated out of the money that I had paid to see the band play 3/4 of their set and Axel throwing a tantrum.

What was your worst concert experience? Why?