If America was founded on Christian ideals, which parts of the Constitution were influenced by Christianity?

I've been reading the Constitution, and everywhere I look I can see the influences of European enlightenment philosophy, but I can't seem to find anything influenced by Christianity. The only things I've found that even come close to relating to Christianity all pretty much go against the Bible. ... show more I've been reading the Constitution, and everywhere I look I can see the influences of European enlightenment philosophy, but I can't seem to find anything influenced by Christianity.

The only things I've found that even come close to relating to Christianity all pretty much go against the Bible. (The 1st, 8th, and 13th amendments, for example.) I can't seem to find the parts that agree with the Bible.

Could somebody tell me which parts of the Constitution were inspired by the Bible or Christianity?

Please cite a specific article and section number, or amendment number so that I'll know where to look. Thanks.
Update: Mystine: Freedom and individual responsibility are values that were around long before Christianity and can be found in non-Christian societies. The fact that Christianity shares those values does not make them Christian values anymore than it makes them Buddhist values.